ADVERTISEMENT

New Offensive Coordinator

Jbigler1986

Redshirt Freshman
Mar 16, 2015
I said after last year that we needed a new OC. This year is proving that. We have to be the most boring team in football. Routes on 3rd down that aren't even past the sticks. 2rd and shorts and we start the run 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage. We never try anything different. I just don't understand how Harrell got to the point where he is.

Reactions: BBG and pboiler18
I said after last year that we needed a new OC. This year is proving that. We have to be the most boring team in football. Routes on 3rd down that aren't even past the sticks. 2rd and shorts and we start the run 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage. We never try anything different. I just don't understand how Harrell got to the point where he is.
No no…he’s an offensive genius.

The posters here just don’t understand football

I mentioned yesterday in the game thread that it's so vanilla, there is no misdirection, no shallow crosses, no jet sweeps, and alot of horizontal passing

This is why we should have hired an offensive mind to be head coach. No good OC is jumping on this sinking ship now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT