ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs. Miami game recap

like it

In_Trance_%28Scorpions_album_-_cover_art%29.jpg

Well I said I was leaving and I promise I will but I come from a Notre Dame family... and love talking trash about that school in south bend (TSISB).

TSISB has 0 ability to pass the ball. Wimbush lacks decision making or the accuracy to do it. Their oline is great especially at run blocking. If TSISB gets the lead, they can run it down your throat. If they get behind, Kelly is a cocky guy and will try to throw the ball... and they can’t do its a problem. TSISB is unable to comeback on anyone and Kelly's arrogance makes him go to the pass sooner than a great coach like Paul Chryst that will stay patient with the run.

Reactions: Mighty Argyll
Well I said I was leaving and I promise I will but I come from a Notre Dame family... and love talking trash about that school in south bend (TSISB).

TSISB has 0 ability to pass the ball. Wimbush lacks decision making or the accuracy to do it. Their oline is great especially at run blocking. If TSISB gets the lead, they can run it down your throat. If they get behind, Kelly is a cocky guy and will try to throw the ball... and they can’t do its a problem. TSISB is unable to comeback on anyone and Kelly's arrogance makes him go to the pass sooner than a great coach like Paul Chryst that will stay patient with the run.
Miami used their team speed to shoot gaps, run around blocks, and chase down Adams from the back side.

It looked like the 80s Miami playing a slower Nebraska, ND, or Oklahoma.

Miami used their team speed to shoot gaps, run around blocks, and chase down Adams from the back side.

It looked like the 80s Miami playing a slower Nebraska, ND, or Oklahoma.

Miami's defensive speed and D-line play were impressive. The match-up with Clemson in the ACC title game looks really intriguing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT