ADVERTISEMENT

MSU at IU

DrEss

All-American
Aug 25, 2001
Loser will probably play Purdue in the 1 vs 8 game. Who do we want to lose?

Yet some project M$U in the tourney?? Lose this (big if since it is iu) and in B10 tourney....that's 14 losses. Imo....that is woeful and they should not make ncaat. Yet currently projected in.....

Last edited:
Indiana win would I think put them in the 6/7 spot depending upon the Iowa/Illinois winner. Michigan State loss puts them on the 8 line I think, and the 9 is Ohio State/Penn State.

I'm not so sure Ohio State is completely out of the picture. Credit to them for rebounding a little, and they do have one of the only three wins against Purdue.

Indiana win would I think put them in the 6/7 spot depending upon the Iowa/Illinois winner. Michigan State loss puts them on the 8 line I think, and the 9 is Ohio State/Penn State.

I'm not so sure Ohio State is completely out of the picture. Credit to them for rebounding a little, and they do have one of the only three wins against Purdue.

You are correct. Ohio State is now locked in at the 9. And, I'd say they are likely to beat either MSU or Indiana.

The Buckeyes have regained their form. I bet Purdue plays OSU on Friday and get the chance to avenge one of its three losses.

Yet some project M$U in the tourney?? Lose this (big if since it is iu) and in B10 tourney....that's 14 losses. Imo....that is woeful and they should not make ncaat. Yet currently projected in.....

NET ranking is really helping them - top 25. Best wins are Baylor, Illinois, and Indiana State. They are heading toward (but safe for now) the bubble, though, if they lose today, IMO.

You are correct. Ohio State is now locked in at the 9. And, I'd say they are likely to beat either MSU or Indiana.

The Buckeyes have regained their form. I bet Purdue plays OSU on Friday and get the chance to avenge one of its three losses.
My bad; OSU is NOT locked in at 9, depending on the outcome of the PSU/MD game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT