ADVERTISEMENT

Morton: Second Triple Double of Career

Zero, and I mean zero basketball analysis left here. I tried posting some player analysis and it was pretty much the only post I’ve had that didn’t get nasty responses— it didn’t get any responses.

So you guys talk amongst yourselves and have fun insulting each other. I see a lot of Purdue on Purdue hate on this board too.

To summarize, it’s either Purdue fans hating on IU, Purdue fans hating on IU fans, or Purdue fans hating on Purdue fans. The only thing missing? Actual basketball analysis.

And this post of me bowing out will undoubtedly be met with insults, lines about how I won’t be missed, and other additional nastiness. The only thing it won’t be followed by once I’m out is basketball analysis.

Adios

Zero, and I mean zero basketball analysis left here. I tried posting some player analysis and it was pretty much the only post I’ve had that didn’t get nasty responses— it didn’t get any responses.

So you guys talk amongst yourselves and have fun insulting each other. I see a lot of Purdue on Purdue hate on this board too.

To summarize, it’s either Purdue fans hating on IU, Purdue fans hating on IU fans, or Purdue fans hating on Purdue fans. The only thing missing? Actual basketball analysis.

And this post of me bowing out will undoubtedly be met with insults, lines about how I won’t be missed, and other additional nastiness. The only thing it won’t be followed by once I’m out is basketball analysis.

Adios
You got to be smarter than this. You come over onto the Purdue board a day or two after IU upsets us in a basketball game. What do you expect? If you are going exhibit that sort of poor judgement, don’t combine it with false hurt feelings. Gets thicker skin. if you are going to do stupid things, expect stupid prizes.

Reactions: Schnelk
Played good defense in the last minute in a one possession game as well….oh wait.

I thought libraries were closed Sunday? How’d you get internet access?

You live in New Pal…

Oh does it? WTF are you going to do about it?

I pay for access to this forum. I'll do whatever I want, thanks.

Fair question. Because it's $11/mo and sometimes there is generally decent discussion on those boards that I find interesting and like to contribute. I don't typically post on this free board, just stopped by considering the recent game. Plus jackwagons like @bonefish1 @New Pal Boiler are nowhere to be found around any kind of paid content so it automatically raises the level of IQ in those places.
Buh bye

Reactions: HarrysPostGame13
ADVERTISEMENT