ADVERTISEMENT

More toiling and kicking the can

Meanwhile I'm listening to high school football tonight. Pathetic...
I watched college football last night. Not a truly compelling game but it was nice as a change of pace from months of nothing. I also watched high school football last weekend and that was nice as well. Still don’t understand why my university and my kids high school football team can’t do the same. I live in Californicated Colorado so the latter is understandable but not logical. What’s the latest excuse why the B10 can’t pull it off? The 35% myocarditis ruse has already been blown.

https://mobile.twitter.com/douggriffmax983

Jeff Petroykus reporting more time needed for Presidents and Chancellors to decide.
I watched college football last night. Not a truly compelling game but it was nice as a change of pace from months of nothing. I also watched high school football last weekend and that was nice as well. Still don’t understand why my university and my kids high school football team can’t do the same. I live in Californicated Colorado so the latter is understandable but not logical. What’s the latest excuse why the B10 can’t pull it off? The 35% myocarditis ruse has already been blown.
At this point, it's all political. But let's not be concerned at all about protesting and rioting being any contributor toward the pandemic. And the sad part is all of the attention Sturgis received with little to no impact on anything...

At this point, it's all political. But let's not be concerned at all about protesting and rioting being any contributor toward the pandemic. And the sad part is all of the attention Sturgis received with little to no impact on anything...
I fricken love the Sturgis story. I’m not a biker, would never go there during Sturgis week but the MSM has me thinking that maybe this would be the test case for massive gatherings during the pandemic (well, since they totally ignored BLM rallys). They hyped it for all it’s worth but weeks afterwards all they’ve got to show for it a few hundred cases and a guy with other health problems dying. In Sturgis itself 5 people died of motorcycle accidents, kinda like you’d expect when nearly half a million bikers come together in one place.

Hey logic, where’d you go?

To hell with them. I’m going to South Dakota in early October, Deadwood, Custer State Park, etc. Heard all the b.s. about Sturgis and COVID and I laugh at the ridiculousness of it all.

I fricken love the Sturgis story. I’m not a biker, would never go there during Sturgis week but the MSM has me thinking that maybe this would be the test case for massive gatherings during the pandemic (well, since they totally ignored BLM rallys). They hyped it for all it’s worth but weeks afterwards all they’ve got to show for it a few hundred cases and a guy with other health problems dying. In Sturgis itself 5 people died of motorcycle accidents, kinda like you’d expect when nearly half a million bikers come together in one place.

Hey logic, where’d you go?
Bikers and beer not a good combo. Dollars to doughnuts that more died due to accidents than Covid-19, never mind reality. Let’s go with with what is behind door #2 Monty Hall!

Bikers and beer not a good combo. Dollars to doughnuts that more died due to accidents than Covid-19, never mind reality. Let’s go with with what is behind door #2 Monty Hall!
It was the trifecta of everything the MSM wanted. Massive gathering, minimal masks, drunken partying. THIS was gonna prove assholes were causing the problems. And nothing.

We already had test cases with cruise ships with a max of about 25% of all passengers testing positive.

We already had test cases with cruise ships with a max of about 25% of all passengers testing positive.

Yes. Early in the pandemic. All indoors. Air recirculation. What could go wrong? It's also the breeding grounds for all types of gastrointestinal viruses. Do you have a point?

Reactions: goboilers2
Yes. Early in the pandemic. All indoors. Air recirculation. What could go wrong? It's also the breeding grounds for all types of gastrointestinal viruses. Do you have a point?

i think he was on your side. You are so antsy to argue that you are starting to argue amongst yourselves.

"Carol Merrill, show MilwaukeeBoilerFan what's behind Door #2!"

tenor.gif

Reactions: MilwaukeeBoilerFan
i think he was on your side. You are so antsy to argue that you are starting to argue amongst yourselves.
I took his post as a test case for not moving forward with football due to cruise ships. If I misunderstood his intent, then I guess I missed it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT