ADVERTISEMENT

More horror from liberal rules

See now you're going to nuke the left's entire argument. Get ready to be called a racist because that is their go to response.
Screaming racist is always the lefty lib response when they've lost an argument. A bunch of them on this board resort to it so frequently that it's almost comical.

Reactions: Level 42
For all those using voter ID or registration or voting for dead people or your vote getting "canceled"......or any voter fraud you claim is happening in our elections.........because after all the audits and recounts of the 2020 elections you can no longer blame the machines or Italygate or Venezuelan communists.........here is a database from The Heritage Foundation that shows cases of fraud dating back some 40 years. 1277 cases. Of course they say it's not a comprehensive list........not sure why they would not list all of them if they were trying to make an argument of substantial voter fraud. Or it could be that this is the complete list........and voter fraud as a common occurance is a myth.

Regardless, these arguments are all lacking one critical element.......PROOF. The only driving force for you is that Trump said there was massive fraud or a conspiracy. You're assuming facts not in evidence. I get your guy lost and he doesn't like it one bit.......but there's NO basis for your argument. Just doing like the former guy tells you......like most of the pubs in Congress.......only you're not repeating a lie because you're afraid of losing your job.
Actually the circumstantial evidence is pretty overwhelming in favor of a fraud. What’s lacking is the so called “smoking gun” that some idiots need before their brain catches up with their eyes. And if by some miracle joe Biden, who hung out in his basement instead of campaigning and can’t even spit out a coherent sentence, actually won a free and fair election, then this country is much further down the shitter than previously thought.

Actually the circumstantial evidence is pretty overwhelming in favor of a fraud. What’s lacking is the so called “smoking gun” that some idiots need before their brain catches up with their eyes. And if by some miracle joe Biden, who hung out in his basement instead of campaigning and can’t even spit out a coherent sentence, actually won a free and fair election, then this country is much further down the shitter than previously thought.
How many chances do you crazies need to present this evidence? Or sham audits? I mean if Big Mike the pillow guy couldn’t do it, then I mean man, your options seem slim. That and that there was no widespread fraud. 🤷🏻‍♂️

How many chances do you crazies need to present this evidence? Or sham audits? I mean if Big Mike the pillow guy couldn’t do it, then I mean man, your options seem slim. That and that there was no widespread fraud. 🤷🏻‍♂️

What you talking about? They got all the “circumstantial evidence” you can shake a stick at. They got enough to fill an Olympic swimming pool. Haven’t you seen all of those videos deep into YouTube conspiracy feeds!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: PurdueFan1
Just to be clear, you believe there were 81 million non educated people that voted for the Biden Harris ticket? I have a hard time believing that this country has that many lemmings following social media being told who to vote for.

Just to be clear, you believe there were 81 million non educated people that voted for the Biden Harris ticket? I have a hard time believing that this country has that many lemmings following social media being told who to vote for.
They absolutely believe it as that is what Don Lemon tells them to believe. They also believed Covid came from nature, that Fauci was a good, honest man, and that Trump was a Russian asset. My guess is they’re probably currently standing in line, waiting for their third covid booster.

Reactions: SKYDOG and Level 42
> 80% of the people in this country that vote in national elections vote based along party lines regardless of who the candidates are on the current ticket. Almost all of them are ‘lemmings’ that blindly follow their party.

The 20% (and in actuality even smaller #s in key swing states) determine who win elections.

Even Reagan who ran the most dominant presidential campaign in modern history only got 58% of the vote (and Mondale got about 40%).

Well I never thought this country would have been dumb enough to vote for Trump either but then I see your posts and ones from other rwnjs on here and it makes sense.

I’m sorry that you find it hard to believe there are enough people in this country that didn’t like the mockery TFG was making of this country to do something about it. And it’s frankly pathetic that a supposedly grown adult such as yourself can’t accept it.

They absolutely believe it as that is what Don Lemon tells them to believe. They also believed Covid came from nature, that Fauci was a good, honest man, and that Trump was a Russian asset. My guess is they’re probably currently standing in line, waiting for their third covid booster.
You thought the MyPillow guy was going to get the election overturned. You should always say that to yourself before you post because it makes whatever you say null and void regarding election integrity. My god.

You thought the MyPillow guy was going to get the election overturned. You should always say that to yourself before you post because it makes whatever you say null and void regarding election integrity. My god.
💉💉💉

When was I talking about Russia? Big Mike needs your help!
Mike wants to know if you want the 1500 or 1800 thread count Giza dream sheets with your pillow order? He said he’s adding them as a bonus with your pillow since you bit through the last one.

Mike wants to know if you want the 1500 or 1800 thread count Giza dream sheets with your pillow order? He said he’s adding them as a bonus with your pillow since you bit through the last one.
Did you just type that up thinking it was some kind of own? The guy that has MyPillows in every room with pillows to spare? The guy who again believed with all of his gullible heart that Big Mike was going to overturn the election?

I will give you this: your lack of self awareness here and how you stick with it is pretty admirable here. Odd, but admirable.

So it said he did? Huh, must have missed that part. It’s called a presumption of innocence and it’s a thing in this country. You should go read up on it.
You are free to link to exactly where it says trump did not collude with Russia as you just adamantly stated. The report said no such thing.

Tell me you guys aren’t still trying to push the Russia narrative? Seriously? Even Shifty Shiff has moved on from that fabricated bullshit.
So it said he did? Huh, must have missed that part. It’s called a presumption of innocence and it’s a thing in this country. You should go read up on it.
[/QUOTE

You are the one that brought Russia up. I just want you to explain what you think happened since you think it is such a win for trump.

You are free to link to exactly where it says trump did not collude with Russia as you just adamantly stated. The report said no such thing.
This kind of thinking is what’s wrong with you libs. You think backwards and have no understanding of how the real world works.
No, the report didn’t say that verbatim, dipshit, it concluded that they could not prove or say he colluded with Russia. It was a fabricated, attempted political hit job so of course they wouldn’t come right out and say it. And you call me gullible. I bet you still think the Steele Dossier was legit, don’t you?

You are the one that brought Russia up. I just want you to explain what you think happened since you think it is such a win for trump.
Hillary and the DNC attempted a political hit job against Trump. And the mueller investigation/report was a failed attempt at giving legs to that false narrative.

Hillary and the DNC attempted a political hit job against Trump. And the mueller investigation/report was a failed attempt at giving legs to that false narrative.

So what were the findings of that report? Did Hillary order the investigation or did the American people want an investigation?

So what were the findings of that report? Did Hillary order the investigation or did the American people want an investigation?
The House Dems wanted it. Let it go dude, it’s been proven to be bullshit on multiple levels. Can’t you at least come up with something more recent, like the greatest threat to democracy since the civil war or how the unvaccinated are killing the vaccinated or something better than Russia?!

The House Dems wanted it. Let it go dude, it’s been proven to be bullshit on multiple levels. Can’t you at least come up with something more recent, like the greatest threat to democracy since the civil war or how the unvaccinated are killing the vaccinated or something better than Russia?!

Once again, you brought it up. What power did the house dems have to order an investigation?

Actually it's not........if you choose to actually research the explanations for the so called circumstancial evidence. But if you choose to be like BSIT and just repeat what Rudy or Kracken or Lindell or Moe or Tucker or OAN......or trump.....says, without seeing for yourself, then you believe that your circumstantial evidence actually amounts to something.

So you're saying that only idiots need more than circumstantial evidence........only the smart guys accept it and don't need proof? Should Joe be removed and trump installed because of your circumstantial evidence?

Well I never thought this country would have been dumb enough to vote for Trump either but then I see your posts and ones from other rwnjs on here and it makes sense.

I’m sorry that you find it hard to believe there are enough people in this country that didn’t like the mockery TFG was making of this country to do something about it. And it’s frankly pathetic that a supposedly grown adult such as yourself can’t accept it.
Can you honestly say things are better now than before the election? Would people be going absolutely crazy if Biden and Harris were Republicans that won this election? I imagine the media would be talking non stop about what they say and done if this were true.

Reactions: bonefish1
No, the electors in the states say that's what we believe. And their legislatures. And the courts. And the Congress. And the supreme court. YOU are choosing to believe trump over all those government entities.

Repeat after me. I choose to believe the guy who LOST over all those in our government charged with running a fair election........who are specifically given the responsibility by the Constitution. Therefore, I choose to ignore the Constitution and instead place my trust in Donald Trump.

Rosenstein appointed Mueller after Trump shit canned Comey. I’m sure the republicans were behind it…….

All the names you listed are republicans
Rosenstein appointed Mueller after Trump shit canned Comey. I’m sure the republicans were behind it…….

All those people are republicans and all this happened under a republicans administration. Where do democrats come in?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT