ADVERTISEMENT

MIRACLES CAN HAPPEN!

Oct 30, 2010
Miracles can happen, but today's encounter will most likely be another Purdue loss! Regarding the miracle of Purdue firing the head coach, that also will not happen! As I've said before, until the school administration is dedicated to having a winning football program, it will not happen and this administration obviously has no interest having that happen!

Reactions: ahhculdee
Well a miracle has happened!

The potential problem, now that it looks like Purdue will win, the AD will probably extend Hazell's contract for 20 years!

One big difference is Yancy is actually catching the ball, and with Nebraska QB out, Purdue is finally gonna win a conference game at home. Good to see the players win, they needed a win bad!

Reactions: Heiner
One big difference is Yancy is actually catching the ball, and with Nebraska QB out, Purdue is finally gonna win a conference game at home. Good to see the players win, they needed a win bad!
maybe, but a different miracle seems to be brewing.

Can we be content and happy for the players, they bust it in practice everyday, while I sit on "SHAG" carpet, congrats to the PLAYERS, the other "changes" will happen at seasons end......Boiler Up!

Reactions: Bully4OldPurdue
Can we be content and happy for the players, they bust it in practice everyday, while I sit on "SHAG" carpet, congrats to the PLAYERS, the other "changes" will happen at seasons end......Boiler Up!
These are just the football board trolls having a moron debate with themselves. Probably not sure what to do now that we won. Let them have their thread.

Reactions: boilerbusdriver
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT