ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota v. Purdue (Game Thread)

Morton with a SALTY one......BOOM BABY!
BN-SC972_0215SA_D_20170215181635.gif

Crazy that despite how bad Purdue played defense in the 2nd half still won by almost 20 pts. Off the ball defense was bad in 2nd half and credit Minnesota they made us pay. I have seen multiple times this year where rotations have not been good and teams have just missed. Minn did not miss in the 2nd half. Fortunately, with Edey in the game the offense is an absolute juggernaut.

But on the bright side, lots and lots of film for Painter to go over from a defensive perspective.

Newman except for the last 8 minutes of the game played a fantastic game on both ends of the court. I hope he can keep growing and become a complete player from a mental and discipline standpoint.

What a fun game to attend, this is a fun group, they D up, I love that! I’ve said all along that Furst can play and thrive at the PF spot, I loved the lineup. I like Gillis as a 15 minute bench guy, want to see Edey, Furst, Renn, Gillis in that order of minutes played. Not slighting Mason, also, he’s not very big, can he play minutes at the 3??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT