ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State v. Purdue (BTT Semi-Final Game Thread)

Too many empty possessions again. Had an 11 pt lead with several chances to push it out. Missing some wide open 3s ain’t helping

Ivey has developed into a player that plays just a little beyond his capabilities. Getting shots in the lane blocked and his ill-advised deep 3s. Wish he'd back it down just one notch.

Reactions: Dandelion1972
It was pretty obvious...

I agree with BBG that Izzo should get "T'd up" way more often, but we know that won't happen.

That said (or written I suppose), Sasha Stefanovic didn't need to direct his emotion right at the direction of the MSU player......that's where the taunting comes in. Gotta show more poise there even if you want to show emotion.

Halftime quickies:

1. Our seniors are soft, zero leadership. Again.
2. Sasha must have money against Purdue at this point. Only replay he gets is that stupid T he earned. Sit down.
2. Newman is playing incredibly hard on defense, just unlucky with shots not falling.
3. Edey needs to have one eye on the ball, other eye on who he is guarding. Gets lost in between many times.
4. Ivey leaving those freebees on the line at end was a tad brutal.

Ivey has developed into a player that plays just a little beyond his capabilities. Getting shots in the lane blocked and his ill-advised deep 3s. Wish he'd back it down just one notch.
Pushing beyond what you consider his limits is what make Ivey a lottery pick. The kid is a stud...if it takes him 5 misses to do something spectacular, I'll take it.

Halftime quickies:

1. Our seniors are soft, zero leadership. Again.
2. Sasha must have money against Purdue at this point. Only replay he gets is that stupid T he earned. Sit down.
2. Newman is playing incredibly hard on defense, just unlucky with shots not falling.
3. Edey needs to have one eye on the ball, other eye on who he is guarding. Gets lost in between many times.
4. Ivey leaving those freebees on the line at end was a tad brutal.
List of negatives? Where is the list of positives. Should be a little bit longer list than the negatives.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT