ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan and Penn State

purduepat1969

All-American
Sep 28, 2011
Goodness sakes. If I were a Michigan fan, I'd lose all hope. This was supposed to be their year and they look completely incompetent at Happy Valley. Unbelievable waste of talent. Sooner or later, they're going to lose patience with Harbaugh in Ann Arbor...

Goodness sakes. If I were a Michigan fan, I'd lose all hope. This was supposed to be their year and they look completely incompetent at Happy Valley. Unbelievable waste of talent. Sooner or later, they're going to lose patience with Harbaugh in Ann Arbor...
no surprise here, I predicted 41-14 psu. UM had trouble scoring vs iowa and got manhandled by Wisky.

Reactions: purduepat1969

Valenti

Where would you rank them?
You know, that's the problem for those who rank for a living. I honestly believe they're as good or better than several teams ahead of them, but those guys aren't losing. I'd put them over Oklahoma, I think they are as good as Ohio State, and since I believe LSU is over-ranked, I'd put them in a tie for 3rd

I think that OSU and PSU game will be a slugfest but I'd predict PSU the winner.

You know, that's the problem for those who rank for a living. I honestly believe they're as good or better than several teams ahead of them, but those guys aren't losing. I'd put them over Oklahoma, I think they are as good as Ohio State, and since I believe LSU is over-ranked, I'd put them in a tie for 3rd

I think that OSU and PSU game will be a slugfest but I'd predict PSU the winner.
They were lucky to beat Michigan and glad they did. I don't think their lines on both side of the ball are good enough to beat OSU. They will get hammered if the game is in Columbus this year I believe. So we disagree that's why they play the game.

VegasInsider lists OSU as 4:1 to win the NC, with PSU at 25:1.

OSU's schedule sets up nicely. With 5 games remaining, they have UW and PSU at home, and UM on the road.

Ohio State will destroy PSU and it won't even be close. It's at the horseshoe. And you can bet Ohio State will be hungry for the playoffs.

Penn State might be the most under rated team in CFB.

They're #6 and I'm not sure they should be that high (only because they're undefeated, which BTW, so is Minnesota). They struggled against Iowa, Pitt, and were a dropped pass away from a tie game at home with Michigan. They're a good team. But by no means whatsoever should they be in the conversation as a playoff team. Too many struggles offensively against good defenses, Iowa being one of them, and the 2nd half Michigan team the other.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT