ADVERTISEMENT

Men's Basketball SEASON tickets ***LOWER LEVEL***

Oct 10, 2015
I have 8 season tickets that our family can't use this year.We have had tickets for over 40 years and this is the first time that we cannot go. I've looked on Stubhub and ON AVERAGE these seats are going for over $150 a game (non-conference less, conference more). Instead of messing with it each game I am going to try to sell them as season tickets. If that doesn't work I will list them on Stubhub.

The seats are in section 16 and 17, 8 rows from the floor. They are some of the best seats in Mackey.

I will only sell to Boilers so please respect that.

I am asking $1800 for each ticket which is about $40 cheaper a game on average. I will throw in a parking pass if someone buys all 8.

If you don't like that price, you can shoot me an offer - I will sell as little as 2 and as many as 8

email me at boilerbasketball@outlook.com

Last edited:
I have 8 season tickets that our family can't use this year.We have had tickets for over 40 years and this is the first time that we cannot go. I've looked on Stubhub and ON AVERAGE these seats are going for over $150 a game (non-conference less, conference more). Instead of messing with it each game I am going to try to sell them as season tickets. If that doesn't work I will list them on Stubhub.

The seats are in section 116 and 117, 8 rows from the floor. They are some of the best seats in Mackey.

I will only sell to Boilers so please respect that.

I am asking $2000 for each ticket which is about $40 cheaper a game on average. I will throw in a parking pass if someone buys all 8.

If you don't like that price, you can shoot me an offer - I will sell as little as 2 and as many as 8

email me at boilerbasketball@outlook.com
I have several questions ... Sent you an email

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT