ADVERTISEMENT

Meetup spots for the game?

purduedavie

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
Anyone going anywhere by the United Center before the game? Is there a designated section where folks can get together at the stadium to have a drink? It would be nice to meet up with some folks, go Boilers!

I am not headed to the game but would be interested to hear your experience and how you liked the game(s) at Chicago.

I’ve been to the United center for college games. I think it sucks

I'm not going anywhere before the game since it's a little early but I will be in section 205 row 7 if you want to meet up and have a beer

Just got back home, I had no problem with the setup, easy in/easy out to get home. Boy did MSU look bad today.

Reactions: Chi-Boiler
Not sure what yall talking about. United Center is great. Got in super easy. Even snuck courtside seats for both games got pics with Grant Hill and Jim Nantz. Atmosphere was great. Other than some shitty Jersey rutgers fans it was awesome! 10/10.

Taking the bus and blue line back home ez pz

Not sure what yall talking about. United Center is great. Got in super easy. Even snuck courtside seats for both games got pics with Grant Hill and Jim Nantz. Atmosphere was great. Other than some shitty Jersey rutgers fans it was awesome! 10/10.

did u have Purdue stuff on?

Yes. I have watched Purdue play at 19 different venues. United Center ranks right near the top. Attended with 3 friends today. Food, bathrooms, atmosphere, view, transportation in and out, and interactions with other fans were all very good. I counted fans of 11 of the 14 schools all sitting within 5 rows of me.

Yes. I have watched Purdue play at 19 different venues. United Center ranks right near the top. Attended with 3 friends today. Food, bathrooms, atmosphere, view, transportation in and out, and interactions with other fans were all very good. I counted fans of 11 of the 14 schools all sitting within 5 rows of me.
Same. Talked with tons of fans all day it was great. I live in Chicago so I take transit easily but have also gone to Bulls games that I drive too and the expressway is so close and I legit am on the expressway like 5 to 8 min after getting in my car from a game with a full massive arena. Getting in and out cant be easier than it is here. Not sure how anyone could have anything bad to say about the UC... probably people afraid of the word "Chicago" lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT