ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Harms Summer Stats

QuadBoiler2014

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2013
Saw some people ask on the board and in chat about Matt Harms this summer so I used the magical world of google to look up a little info. Another poster listed stats from 13 games I think it was but I found a few more to add to that. Props to that poster, don't know who it was.

Chauncey Billups Elite: 13-6 record in Adidas Events

16.1 mpg, 5.4 ppg, 3.1 rpg, 0.3 apg, 0.3 spg, 1.3 bpg, 0.8 TOpg, 1.1 PFpg, 56% FG%, 33% (1-3) 3FG%, 46% (16-35) FT%.

Never seen the kid play, haven't talked to anyone who has, so I have no idea of the situations around his summer on the Adidas circuit. From pure stats alone, they aren't bad but they aren't good. Just meh IMO. Played more minutes than I thought he would have but is a better shot blocker than I thought he was as well.

Im sticking with what I said in the thread made when we landed him. We could have done a lot worse with a 7+ footer project and I'm glad we have a commit in 2017, but I'm tempering my expectations for Haarms. Think he could use a redshirt and few years with JB before he can do a lot in the B1G. Intriguing prospect tho.

Thoughts?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.