ADVERTISEMENT

Masks In Mackey

Lets get this fired up again. Its looking more and more that one side was winning the argument of science vs fake science You know you can rearrange the new word "Omicron" as Moronic?

Reactions: Schnelk
I’m a hoops season ticket holder, I’ve had the shots but respect people’s rights not to get them, anyway, is the masks a requirement to wear all game? I don’t mind wearing one if I walk in, move about, however, it’s bs if I have to have it on all game. This thread doesn’t explain anything except for starting arguments, what’s the deal?
I wore my mask most of the time but many around me didn’t during the game while in the bleachers by the Purdue bench.

Hot dogs are known to repel Covid, so you were 95% safe. But what about those who were around you? It's difficult to eat a hot dog through a straw, but if you really cared about those around you...
;)
Well, as I said, those around me weren’t wearing masks.

Hot dogs are known to repel Covid, so you were 95% safe. But what about those who were around you? It's difficult to eat a hot dog through a straw, but if you really cared about those around you...
;)

It's also been scientifically proven that if you're walking through a restaurant, then covid can jump person to person, but if you're sitting at your table, there's no possibility of transmission.

It's also been scientifically proven that if you're walking through a restaurant, then covid can jump person to person, but if you're sitting at your table, there's no possibility of transmission.
Ah, I wondered about this. Now I see I only needed to follow the science, like the restaurants do.

And rather than wearing masks, people might be more willing to walk around eating hot dogs while in public places?

Science is a tricky thing. In early 2020 the "scientist" that rules from the governor's seat in Illinois stated that only two people could be in a boat together to prevent the spread but by summer had deemed it safe for thousand to rub elbows (and other body parts) at Lollapalooza. We also have been advised that all large gatherings are to be deemed SUPER SPREADERS. After watching college games nationally last weekend I fear thousand will begin dropping like flies before Christmas. Science, right!!!

As opposed to the last unqualified loser?
give up. you can't use logic with idiots.
Science is a tricky thing. In early 2020 the "scientist" that rules from the governor's seat in Illinois stated that only two people could be in a boat together to prevent the spread but by summer had deemed it safe for thousand to rub elbows (and other body parts) at Lollapalooza. We also have been advised that all large gatherings are to be deemed SUPER SPREADERS. After watching college games nationally last weekend I fear thousand will begin dropping like flies before Christmas. Science, right!!!
2 boards maybe? It's getting hard to block 1/2 of the fandom. But necessary.

I liked seating at sporting events being confined to certain percentages of capacity, but using the 6' distance between seating those numbers would not work...even if they prevented all the people sitting next to each other as they did.

Shoutout to the unvaxxed dumbasses for forcing this. Atmosphere will take a major hit this year. Who wants to be yelling all game while smelling one’s own breath? It’ll be muffled this season and we can thank the morons.

So tell me again, what was the point in getting vaccinated?
To make matters worse, will announcers have to wear them too? Watched Iowa VA game last night and thought ESPN was having audio problems only to realize announcers were masked. Nothing better than listening to a muffled crew

Reactions: tjreese
And you lived to tell the tale. Miracles do happen!
Top shelf the entire night. Parked right outside of the doors the Paintcrew enters and sat right by the bench on the baseline. My mask kept me safes well as others. Thanks be to Tucker Carlson Hannity.

Top shelf the entire night. Parked right outside of the doors the Paintcrew enters and sat right by the bench on the baseline. My mask kept me safes well as others. Thanks be to Tucker Carlson Hannity.
Your mask and the hot dog kept you safe. Give credit where it's due.

I'm curious to know how your mask kept others safe. Are you infected?

To make matters worse, will announcers have to wear them too? Watched Iowa VA game last night and thought ESPN was having audio problems only to realize announcers were masked. Nothing better than listening to a muffled crew
With ESPN, yes. It would save me from turning down the volume.

• Haha
Reactions: tjreese and BSIT
Is it wrong to already have beer open? It’s only 4:00 pm here and think there are some rules I am breaking.
Isn’t it against the law in Louisiana to not have had an open drink before 4? I mean, who drives the Pontchartrain bridge after work without a roadie?

Your mask and the hot dog kept you safe. Give credit where it's due.

I'm curious to know how your mask kept others safe. Are you infected?
At the time I could’ve been and not known. It is a proactive measure. Surely you understand how masks work?

You know. That gas station on the south shore sells a bunch of beer.
When I lived there I was always heading south back to City Park. I’d do my grocery shopping at Rouses before I drove home and I’d grab a few be drinks. It was for safety because when you have an accident on the bridge, you could get thirsty.

Reactions: Mandeville LA
At the time I could’ve been and not known. It is a proactive measure. Surely you understand how masks work?
For a guy who believes he might infect others, yet takes his mask off in the middle of an unmasked crowd so he can eat his hot dog and have a drink, I have to wonder the same about you. Explain yourself. o_O

It’s called, it was mandatory to wear a mask in Mackey. I am vaxxed. I don’t wear a mask anymore unless it’s required.
You're vaxxed, but stated you could have been infected while attending the game. So you wore a mask to protect the crowd full of unmasked people, until you found it inconvenient to wear a mask when you wanted to eat a hot dog and have a drink.

Stop and think. Is there anything at all that reflects intelligence in your stance on this topic? Please don't give another knee-jerk political response. Try to think this one through.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT