ADVERTISEMENT

Marvin Hagler in ICU with Covid vaccine side effects...

New Pal Boiler

All-American
Jun 30, 2010
...The day before he died, according to Tommy Hearns:

Why is the MSM not reporting on this? Hank Aaron also passed away after getting the vaccine.

Last edited:
Reactions: fish bowl
According to Tommy Hearns:

Why is the MSM not reporting on this? Hank Aaron also passed away after getting the vaccine.
You bitch when the msm reports stories that you say haven't been proven and call them fake news..........then bitch because they aren't reporting that Hagler died of the vaccine because Hearns says so....... essentially saying you're mad because the news didn't report an unfounded accusation.

Make up your damn mind.

You bitch when the msm reports stories that you say haven't been proven and call them fake news..........then bitch because they aren't reporting that Hagler died of the vaccine because Hearns says so....... essentially saying you're mad because the news didn't report an unfounded accusation.

Make up your damn mind.
giphy.gif

Make up your damn mind.
Are you saying Hagler wasn’t suffering from vaccine side effects, right after getting his 2nd shot? Hearns just fabricated that out of thin air?

Mmmkay.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Are you saying Hagler wasn’t suffering from vaccine side effects, right after getting his 2nd shot? Hearns just fabricated that out of thin air?

Mmmkay.
LOL Pedophile (Lincoln) Project's Twitter account didn't tweet about it so BuilderBob6 has no idea it's even a possibility. When they tweet about it, he'll have thoughts.

Mmmkay.
Cool, now why don’t you mention Hearns’ follow up message. You’re an idiot.

Make up your damn mind.
@BuilderBob6 just bitches about everything except Joe Biden, his golden octogenarian

Cool, now why don’t you mention Hearns’ follow up message. You’re an idiot.
Resorting to name calling, so predictable for emotional Libs.

Hearns said it wasn’t an anti vaccine campaign. He did not retract his earlier statement that Hagler was suffering from vaccine side effects.

Resorting to name calling, so predictable for emotional Libs.

Hearns said it wasn’t an anti vaccine campaign. He did not retract his earlier statement that Hagler was suffering from vaccine side effects.
There. That’s all you needed to do. And I see that it’s fine for you to spread disinformation but you snowflake out when called to the table for it. That’s precisely why you’re an idiot.

Reactions: T-boneBoiler

Mmmkay.
I'm saying Hearns is not a doctor. I'm saying there's been no investigation that I know of. I'm saying there's been no doctor or medical organization saying what Hearns is saying......that I know of. No cause of death goven. Family is saying natural causes.You're basing your argument on the words of a boxer. Is Hearns an anti-vaxxer? Have you researched that?
How the hell is this not a perfect example of the very "news" you bitch about all the time?

Did you miss the “According to Tommy Hearns” part?

Geez I really hope you’re just a “PurdueFan” and not a grad...
The title of the thread never mentions Hearns. Do try to keep up. And yeah I did graduate from Purdue. Fortunately I don’t need a degree to know better than to spread disinformation. Sounds like you need that class though.

I'm saying Hearns is not a doctor. I'm saying there's been no investigation that I know of. I'm saying there's been no doctor or medical organization saying what Hearns is saying......that I know of.
So you’re saying Hearns fabricated his post out of thin air, and you’re waiting for the CDC or WHO to come out and say, “yeah Hagler died from the vaccine.”

LOL.

The title of the thread never mentions Hearns. Do try to keep up. And yeah I did graduate from Purdue. Fortunately I don’t need a degree to know better than to spread disinformation. Sounds like you need that class though.
Try reading an entire post before name calling. But you’re kind of a one trick pony that way, as we’ve all seen.

Try reading an entire post before name calling. But you’re kind of a one trick pony that way, as we’ve all seen.
Because you’re slow....again.... the title of the thread that YOU STARTED says he died of the vaccine. What aren’t you grasping here? Plus what an idiotic thread to start since you never bothered to post Hearns’ follow up. But yeah I’m the one trick pony because I didn’t start a lie as well. Got it.

Because you’re slow....again.... the title of the thread that YOU STARTED says he died of the vaccine. What aren’t you grasping here? Plus what an idiotic thread to start since you never bothered to post Hearns’ follow up. But yeah I’m the one trick pony because I didn’t start a lie as well. Got it.
Wow. I’ll spell this out for you: “According to Tommy Hearns” means TOMMY HEARNS is saying it. Not me. But I’m sure he just made that up for the fun of it.

And once again: his follow up post in NO WAY contradicts his first post: that Hagler was in the ICU suffering from side effects of the vaccine.

Wow. I’ll spell this out for you: “According to Tommy Hearns” means TOMMY HEARNS is saying it. Not me. But I’m sure he just made that up for the fun of it.

And once again: his follow up post in NO WAY contradicts his first post: that Hagler was in the ICU suffering from side effects of the vaccine.
How many times do I need to mention that the title of your thread just says he died from the vaccine. I mean come on dude. And no one has confirmed that he was in the hospital from that either. Is Hearns the official spokesman for hagler? No? Okay then. Mercy, you should turn your Purdue degree in with your apologies. Disgraceful.

How many times do I need to mention that the title of your thread just says he died from the vaccine. I mean come on dude. And no one has confirmed that he was in the hospital from that either. Is Hearns the official spokesman for hagler? No? Okay then. Mercy, you should turn your Purdue degree in with your apologies. Disgraceful.
I never said it was in the title. Assumed most Purdue grads could read an entire post before resorting to childish name calling.

But yes: Hearns is just making stuff up to get his name in the paper. I’m sure that’s it.

So you’re saying Hearns fabricated his post out of thin air, and you’re waiting for the CDC or WHO to come out and say, “yeah Hagler died from the vaccine.”

LOL.
Are you fckig stupid? Yeah, I'm saying Hearns could be making it up or could have dementia from too many blows to the head or could be an anti-vaxxer or is looking for a headline. Who knows?

I do know that neither his family nor his doctor has said one damn word publicly about his death being vaccine related......but you're using an unsubstantiated story to........wait for it......take a shot at the media. You're doing EXACTLY what you criticize the media of......but you can't see it because you're hyper focused on attacking them.

Now act like like you didn't read that and ask the same idiotic question again.

Reactions: PurdueFan1
I never said it was in the title. Assumed most Purdue grads could read an entire post before resorting to childish name calling.

But yes: Hearns is just making stuff up to get his name in the paper. I’m sure that’s it.
So anyone just scrolling through and seeing the title couldn’t just assume that that’s what happened? What you did is EXACTLY how disinformation spreads. Stop with the BS semantics; you know exactly what you’re doing and it’s gross.

Are you fckig stupid? Yeah, I'm saying Hearns could be making it up or could have dementia from too many blows to the head or could be an anti-vaxxer or is looking for a headline. Who knows?
So Hearns fabricated a story about Hagler being in the ICU with vaccine side effects THE DAY BEFORE HE PASSED AWAY!?? You really believe that !??

So anyone just scrolling through and seeing the title couldn’t just assume that that’s what happened? What you did is EXACTLY how disinformation spreads. Stop with the BS semantics; you know exactly what you’re doing and it’s gross.
If someone doesn’t want to take the time to read 3 or 4 sentences, that’s on them. If they decide not to get the vaccine because of a title of a thread on a sports forum, they would probably find another way to off themselves before Covid does.

So you think Hearns made up a story about Hagler having vaccine side effects the day before he passed away?

If someone doesn’t want to take the time to read 3 or 4 sentences, that’s on them. If they decide not to get the vaccine because of a title of a thread on a sports forum, they would probably find another way to off themselves before Covid does.

So you think Hearns made up a story about Hagler having vaccine side effects the day before he passed away?
Why not you made up the Hank Aaron story.

So Hearns fabricated a story about Hagler being in the ICU with vaccine side effects THE DAY BEFORE HE PASSED AWAY!?? You really believe that !??
"I do know that neither his family nor his doctor has said one damn word publicly about his death being vaccine related......but you're using an unsubstantiated story to........wait for it......take a shot at the media. You're doing EXACTLY what you criticize the media of......but you can't see it because you're hyper focused on attacking them."

Which is exactly what you did.

You can't even argue with any pride or honor......or like an adult. You've made moronic statements in the past and repeated the same ridiculous argument over and over to try and look less foolish......it's what you do........but you're outdoing yourself here.

There have been no deaths proven to be caused by the vaccines. There could be, none proven at this time. How the hell would Hagler be the first the day after he died?

NO corroborating statements from Hagler's doctor or family.

Thomas Hearns is a BOXER, not a doctor. Has Hearns said how he knows the death was from the vaccine?

You would SUCK as a news reporter. You don't ever get to criticize the media again.

Why hasn't the fake news reported that boxer Tommy Hearns says Marvin Hagler died from the Covid vaccine?
You're beyond pathetic.

Deflect all you want; it doesn’t change that what you did with this thread is exactly how disinformation spreads. You’re assuming that people would read further. Many don’t. They see a headline and that’s it. And you know that. You just don’t care and instead are content to keep digging. It’s really pathetic.

"I do know that neither his family nor his doctor has said one damn word publicly about his death being vaccine related......but you're using an unsubstantiated story to........wait for it......take a shot at the media. You're doing EXACTLY what you criticize the media of......but you can't see it because you're hyper focused on attacking them."

Which is exactly what you did.

You can't even argue with any pride or honor......or like an adult. You've made moronic statements in the past and repeated the same ridiculous argument over and over to try and look less foolish......it's what you do........but you're outdoing yourself here.

There have been no deaths proven to be caused by the vaccines. There could be, none proven at this time. How the hell would Hagler be the first the day after he died?

NO corroborating statements from Hagler's doctor or family.

Thomas Hearns is a BOXER, not a doctor. Has Hearns said how he knows the death was from the vaccine?

You would SUCK as a news reporter. You don't ever get to criticize the media again.

Why hasn't the fake news reported that boxer Tommy Hearns says Marvin Hagler died from the Covid vaccine?
You're beyond pathetic.
Fact 1- Hagler gets vaccine.
Fact 2- Hearns says Hagler in ICU with vaccine side effects
Fact 3 - Hagler passes away the day after Hearns’ post.

How would Hearns know Hagler was sick THE DAY BEFORE HE PASSED AWAY?

Deflect all you want; it doesn’t change that what you did with this thread is exactly how disinformation spreads. You’re assuming that people would read further. Many don’t. They see a headline and that’s it. And you know that. You just don’t care and instead are content to keep digging. It’s really pathetic.
Answer the question:

Do you think Hearns made up a story about Hagler having vaccine side effects the day before he passed away? yes or no?

Answer the question:

Do you think Hearns made up a story about Hagler having vaccine side effects the day before he passed away? yes or no?
Is Hearns a doctor? No
Is Hearns an official spokesman for the Hagler family? No
Did Hearns issue a follow up statement clarifying what he said shortly after what he originally said that you conveniently omitted in your original post? Yes

This isn’t difficult, New Pal. Not sure why you’re trying to pass Hearns off as some end all be all here; you’re just making it worse.

Last edited:
Is Hearns a doctor? No
Is Hearns an official spokesman for the Hagler family? No
Did Hearns issue a follow up statement clarifying what he said shortly after what he originally said that you conveniently omitted in your original post? Yes

This isn’t difficult, New Pal. Not sure why you’re trying to pass Hearns off as some end all be all here; you’re just making it worse.
Hearns said Hagler was suffering from vaccine side effects the day before he passed away. He was either:

A) making this up out of thin air (and Hagler coincidentally died of something else the very next day)

B) relaying what someone told him

Which is it?

Oh. And once again, his follow up statement IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM contradicts his original statement that Hagler was in the ICU suffering from side effects of the vaccine.

Hearns said Hagler was suffering from vaccine side effects the day before he passed away. He was either:

A) making this up out of thin air (and Hagler coincidentally died of something else the very next day)

Which is it?

Oh. And once again, his follow up statement IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM contradicts his original statement that Hagler was in the ICU suffering from side effects of the vaccine.

What is it that you want the "MSM" to report?

Which is it?

You’re making the point for me. No one knows which one it is which is why it’s wholly irresponsible of you to have started a thread that SAID HE DIED FROM THE VACCINE. How fukking dense can you be? Jfc.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
You’re making the point for me. No one knows which one it is which is why it’s wholly irresponsible of you to have started a thread that SAID HE DIED FROM THE VACCINE. How fukking dense can you be? Jfc.
I’m dense? I’m not the one believing that Hearns made up a story about Hagler being in the ICU with vaccine side effects, the day before he passed away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT