ADVERTISEMENT

Marvin Grant Jr

One thing I always watch is who stars following the player once they announce they are making a commitment soon. And also what they like. Jennifer Brohm just started following Marvin. Also Marvin likes a good amount of tweets from the Purdue Football account
He likes a lot of Purdue stuff from various twitter accounts, like the athletics one and various coaches. Pops up on my timeline a lot, very rarely see anything from Kentucky

He just visited Kentucky again on Tuesday so if he is announcing Friday.....

Tuesday the 22nd. Not two days ago. And he visited Purdue At the end of April. Purdue is still in it. He has seen everything he wanted to see and heard all the pitches. Purdue also has offered some very good safeties

If it is purely a football decision, Purdue should win this battle. Grant is an athletic monster. He is a top 100 recruit, his rankings just haven't got up.

Grant is the recruit I want the most right now. I would say Purdue has a 75% chance.

One thing I always watch is who stars following the player once they announce they are making a commitment soon. And also what they like. Jennifer Brohm just started following Marvin. Also Marvin likes a good amount of tweets from the Purdue Football account

If he indeed announces for us tomorrow then you may have found something....

She also follows two other guys that are supposedly very high on Purdue

I'm not on Twitter so I appreciate the info. Keep us posted. Does anyone know the time tomorrow that he will announce.

If he indeed announces for us tomorrow then you may have found something....

She also follows two other guys that are supposedly very high on Purdue
And Marvin grants dad just likes some pro Purdue tweets from Marvin’s tweet

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT