ADVERTISEMENT

Marvin Grant Jr

Jul 15, 2017
Marvin will be a 4 year starter or less if he leaves early for the NFL. Brohm is building something we haven’t seen in a LONG time.

Reactions: boiler800
This is literally the worst forum I have ever seen for starting a new thread on an existing topic. I mean the other Grant thread is like 4 down on the front page. Not like you had to go searching for it. All it does is split up the info as people randomly pick which one to post in. I really wish people would stop doing this. It's even worse on the basketball side.

This is literally the worst forum I have ever seen for starting a new thread on an existing topic. I mean the other Grant thread is like 4 down on the front page. Not like you had to go searching for it. All it does is split up the info as people randomly pick which one to post in. I really wish people would stop doing this. It's even worse on the basketball side.

Oh my....

Chill out

Especially when the OP commented on the old thread a day before he started this one.

Not sure why this needed two threads.

If we had active moderators, we could merge them, but alas....

I need to remember to invite you to our tailgate this fall . . .

Jeez man, you need to get a life. This may be the biggest problem that our world faces today.
We can only try to address something if it's the biggest problem in the world? Or is it ok to try and improve this forum where we all come to get information?

I would think that Purdue grads would value economy, logic, consistency, and common sense.

All those are good, especially when balanced with a good dose of congeniality . . . !

(I know, because I've learned the hard way.)

By the way, I'm just pulling your chain. Yes, it's a bit annoying when multiple threads are started on the same topic.

All those are good, especially when balanced with a good dose of congeniality . . . !

(I know, because I've learned the hard way.)

By the way, I'm just pulling your chain. Yes, it's a bit annoying when multiple threads are started on the same topic.
That was me being congenial

You don’t improve a forum by starting out with “this is literally the worst forum I’ve ever seen ...”. And by the way, I do value economy, logic, concistency, and common sense. I’m saying you made your point very negatively.
I’m just very excited to see us going after a bunch of 4* athletes, for a change. And I want to find all I can about these guys. Boiler UP!

Reactions: Purdue11
You don’t improve a forum by starting out with “this is literally the worst forum I’ve ever seen ...”. And by the way, I do value economy, logic, concistency, and common sense. I’m saying you made your point very negatively.
I’m just very excited to see us going after a bunch of 4* athletes, for a change. And I want to find all I can about these guys. Boiler UP!
I mean it literally is the worst I have seen when it comes to this issue. That was no exaggeration. I didn't make it personal or call the OP names or anything. For as little activity as there is, there's no excuse to start a new topic when the old one is right there. That's not how message boards work. And that information that you and I crave is much better organized when things like this don't happen. But gee golly I was negative about it. Next time I'll send the poster some balloons and a giant cookie with "please don't repeat topics" written in icing.

It's pretty bad, we have 3 or 4 threads on Francis Okoro, all started within the last month or so.

Reactions: Gemini95
This kid probably grew up a Michigan fan and always dreamed of playing for them. So they are probably never completely out of the picture.

Sounds kind of like a WDE that we are recruiting, Dontay Hunter II. Although, I am not sure if we are still real active in his recruitment. He grew up in Ohio. Always dreamed of playing for O$U. Says, "My commitment would be a no brainer." The only problem is they are not recruiting him that hard, but they talk to him just enough to keep him hoping and to probably make other coaches think twice about expending a lot of resources on a guy that may verbal to them then take off the moment O$U comes along and offers.

Reactions: Frankie611
Feels like we're out of it if this is the case and with other offers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT