ADVERTISEMENT

Markevious Brown

Do we know what he did, thwt was a personal matter to step away from the team for the remainder of the year, that would make us upset with him? The comment he is expected in 2025 does not seem like this was an academic or situation he just quit.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
Kinda weird. "Dismissed" but will return next year, and a reference to being a personal matter. Something doesn't add up.

Kinda weird. "Dismissed" but will return next year, and a reference to being a personal matter. Something doesn't add up.
Conflicting word choices for the situation. The official spin is he stepped down. The dismissed could be misleading and I’d rather give the kid the benefit of the doubt until I hear otherwise.

No no. This is all going well and to plan.
The news he is expected back in 2025 implies he is using a redshirt this year, and I assume that is what you are suggesting? Timing just a few hours before the game that would burn his redshirt maybe not a coincidence?

The news he is expected back in 2025 implies he is using a redshirt this year, and I assume that is what you are suggesting? Timing just a few hours before the game that would burn his redshirt maybe not a coincidence?

People on the other site are saying legal issue. Not sure if its true or not.

If it's a redshirt, it's a REALLY bad look.

People on the other site are saying legal issue. Not sure if its true or not.

If it's a redshirt, it's a REALLY bad look.
That was my guess if not a family matter. But I don’t see anything in the places I would expect and the folks that are using the word “dismissed” are being asked to walk it back.

Heaven forbid we wait to see what happened, let's use it to take shots at the program now.

Reactions: z_one
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT