ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Hall Scouting Report

Aug 9, 2018
Would anybody be able to provide the positives and negatives of Malik's game? I haven't paid much attention to his recruitment since we got in on it late and all the stuff provided by the national guys just seems to be your typical broad statements/cliches made about most players. I would like to keep this civil, but I'm assuming someone will get in here and ruin the thread. I apologize to the mods in advance if/when that happens.

Thanks!

Poor decision maker...….
Speaking of bad decisions, A 5-year study conducted by the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia found that 50.9% of the dog bites were from pit bulls. In total, there were 30 dog breeds involved in the dog bites during that time. The next most common occurrence was from Rottweilers at just 8.9% of the time. Hopefully you don't have children.

This thread is now about cookies. What's your favorite? I'm a snickerdoodle kind if guy.

By God, it's a three-way tie:

SS1_1101-1100x733.jpg

images

s-triple-double-oreos-large300.jpg

Reactions: BoilerGal74 and BBG
Speaking of bad decisions, A 5-year study conducted by the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia found that 50.9% of the dog bites were from pit bulls. In total, there were 30 dog breeds involved in the dog bites during that time. The next most common occurrence was from Rottweilers at just 8.9% of the time. Hopefully you don't have children.

What's does this have to do with Malik and his poor selection? Cat guy? I suspect so. Anyway, those are pit bull mixes......overbred by low level individuals over the years and in the process creating unstable and unsound curs. A true APBT is much revered. I doubt you would even know what a true APBT looks like.
Try reading a bit about its history.

I hope you don't have children either!

Last edited:
What's does this have to do with Malik and his poor selection? Cat guy? I suspect so. Anyway, those are pit bull mixes......overbred by low level individuals over the years and in the process creating unstable and unsound curs. A true APBT is much revered. I doubt you would even know what a true APBT looks like.
Try reading a bit about it's history.

I hope you don't have children either!
Your grammar matches that of a Pit owner. Shocking!

Your grammar matches that of a Pit owner. Shocking!

Please go back to East Lancing and read about sexual predators, shielding athletes from being held legally accountable, and predator doctors. Those of us with better taste have a basketball game to enjoy tonight here in Mackey.

Reactions: Do Dah Day and BBG
Peeling mom's chocolate chip cookies off the pan while they're hot would be number 1. Peeling any other of mom's cookies off the pan would be #2.

Reactions: Ignacious McNutt
So since we are deviating into Girl Scout Cookies - Texas is one of the states where you can get LBB or ABC bakeries. You will find parents plugging their scout groups on Facebook or Nextdoor based on the bakery they can get you cookies from. Wild stuff.

Also, the obvious correct answer to best Girl Scout Cookies is and will always be Thin Mints. This is not an opinion but a fact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT