ADVERTISEMENT

M$U Game Thread

Things got a little closer than we all would have liked, but the team did a great job closing it out in crunch time!

giphy.gif

Where ya going Pit? Out of beer already? Lol what a great day!

Never out of beer LOL...…………..brain cells, getting close...….where can I get some of those?
This was one of my fav games to watch in awhile...…..damn officials and PU play made it interesting, but WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!
I truly almost, I said almost, hate M$U as much as IU...……...BTFU Schnelk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Schnelk
Make it a Quartet with Matt Haarms.

If no one hasn't noticed a trend....we're winning games as a team, not on the back of one, or two players. We aren't Carsen Edwards and a bunch of role players. We've been playing as a solid TEAM. As long as we continue playing like this, we'll be a tough win for opposing teams.

We better be ranked in the top 25 tomorrow.

It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of what.

We were 27th in the AP poll and 30th in the coaches last week. No chance you win both games, including one road game and one against a top 5 team, and not end up ranked the next week in that position.

To be totally honest, I never had a doubt that PU would win today. Just don’t like to state it publicity. Got to say when the lead got cut to 4 my wife and dog started looking for cover. Great team win.

To be totally honest, I never had a doubt that PU would win today. Just don’t like to state it publicity. Got to say when the lead got cut to 4 my wife and dog started looking for cover. Great team win.
I predicted 30 wins before the season began, and I still think they'll do that and make a run in the NCAA's. This is a more balanced and better team overall than last year.

I predicted 30 wins before the season began, and I still think they'll do that and make a run in the NCAA's. This is a more balanced and better team overall than last year.

Last year was an incredibly balanced team. They were literally a machine - they all made each other click. I think this year's team is deeper, and has more options - but less consistent (at least as of now).

I still don't think Purdue's at the same level until Edwards is shooting closer to 45%.....or at least 40%...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT