ADVERTISEMENT

Lyin Biden part Deux

You missed the best part which was when he said the NAACP was the first organization he ever joined. Hmmm. Can we get WaPo to fact check that. No cub scouts or Boy Scouts? No clubs in high school? College? Really a white kid born in the 40s Scranton’s first organization was the NAACP. Very believable.
President of Bizarro world

Reactions: Boiler Buck
The lefty libs here will defend Biden no matter what he says. But, we all know the reality: He's an elderly man with declining mental faculties.
I won't be shocked if he drops out and a new name comes up at DNC.

I expect the Dems to do anything, and I mean anything to win. History of Lawfare, Scalia, the Clinton's & the Crooked CIA and other security govt types election interference, ballot harvesting, etc show me they will stop at nothing to win. So yes it would surprise me if the crypt Keeper is still here come August.

Then the media will work overtime to hail their new savior.....& likely win because a large enough group from the independent voters are fickle and easily manipulated by the media.

Because of this the American people then are left with same bad policies as their is no difference in Dem 1 or Dem 2.

Last edited:
There’s no way another candidate can jump start an effective campaign in August, two months before the election. It would be election suicide for the dems.

The die is cast, unfortunately.

• Love
Reactions: TheGunner
There’s no way another candidate can jump start an effective campaign in August, two months before the election. It would be election suicide for the dems.

Well, Biden won't run an effective campaign either, so what's the difference?

Seriously, what is Biden's best selling point (economy? inflation? global stability? Immigration?)?
It's literally the fact that his name isn't Trump. That's all he can point to the American people as a reason to vote for him. (and unbelievably, and unfortunately, there are a lot of dip$hits in the country who will).

Best analysis I have ever read from you, but I have a feeling the Democrats cut bait in July. My guess is George Soros funds Biden to leave for $1B

Best analysis I have ever read from you, but I have a feeling the Democrats cut bait in July. My guess is George Soros funds Biden to leave for $1B
My guess is that Joe isn't the one that has to be bought. I don't think Jill wants to give it up or she'd have stopped dragging his senile self out already.

My guess is that Joe isn't the one that has to be bought. I don't think Jill wants to give it up or she'd have stopped dragging his senile self out already.
So this may be a threat to democracy as people have already voted for Biden in the primary, The Democrats wouldn’t do this right? :rolleyes:

My general opinion is that Biden hated the fact that he was broke leaving as a VP, so now he is ca$hing checks wherever they come from. And leaving the WH early should be his biggest check ever…(at least in his opinion, since he saved the Democrats from big bad Orange man)

Bedpan's worth well over ten million Gunner, up 2 mill since he took office based on his real estate. I doubt he would back out for any amount. It's going to be a brokered convention that gets him.

He also made 11.5 million the year after he was VP under Obama on speaking engagements and book deals, which combined with his real estate tells me he's worth more than is reported.

And he has Jill's income where she's still teaching at 72, screwing a younger teacher out of job.

Last edited:
It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out since the Dems are going to have a virtual nomination before the actual one in order to qualify for the Ohio ballot. Would be an interesting look to nominate Biden/Harris prior to the convention then try to delist them later.

Last edited:
So this may be a threat to democracy as people have already voted for Biden in the primary, The Democrats wouldn’t do this right? :rolleyes:
Political parties are private organizations and can put forward a candidate in any means they wish. Just like the Libertarians do it via reps at a convention w/o primaries. However they have to follow State laws re: ballot access (see Ohio). But for those who talk about Ds honoring the vote and “death to democracy” they don’t follow their own rhetoric because of their Super Delagtae system which basically can over-ride the will of their primary voters . Command and control.

Summary. Nothing illegal about replacing a candidate who earned the delegates and should be the candidate. However extremely hypocritical to talk about democracy and then use authoritarian power to deny that will. Crazy how MSM never notes this.

It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out since tge Dems are going to have a virtual nomination before the actual one in order to qualify for the Ohio ballot. Would be an interesting look to nominate Biden/Harris prior to the convention then try to delist them later.
Trump is winning Ohio by 10 regardless. This is all a show and talking about how Republicans in OH are deny democracy and voters the choice to vote for B/H - despite the fact the law has been on the books for almost 20 years and the State informed them many times about the timing of their convention (which probably on purpose to give them flex to name a different candidate).

And how rich is it to say Rs are denying democracy despite the long standing bi-partisan law - and the fact that a couple of people in CO and ME took unconstitutional unilateral steps to deny Trump from ballot access?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT