ADVERTISEMENT

Lunardi's Brackets

mathboy

All-American
Feb 4, 2004
Michigan
Interesting comment about the unbalanced BIG schedule. He pretty much diss'd the BIG regular season winner because of the unbalanced schedule. He said the #1 seed wild probably be determined by the BIG Tournament.

Lunadi has been inaccurate about seeding, but pretty good about who gets in and who doesn't.

:cool:

Interesting comment about the unbalanced BIG schedule. He pretty much diss'd the BIG regular season winner because of the unbalanced schedule. He said the #1 seed wild probably be determined by the BIG Tournament.

Lunadi has been inaccurate about seeding, but pretty good about who gets in and who doesn't.

i'm not sure teams want to over do it in the Big ten tourney and risk injury before NCAA

i'm not sure teams want to over do it in the Big ten tourney and risk injury before NCAA
B1G has many upper division teams that could greatly improve their NCAA seeding with a BTT championship. MSU would likely get to a one seed. IU or us to a 3 seed. Wisky/MI would move up to a 5 or 6 at least, OSU would get into the dance and MD/Iowa would likely move from the 3 line to the 2 seed. I don't think you'll see anyone easing off in the BTT this year.

Reactions: PUBV

i'm pretty sure every team will hold nothing back to win the tourney. improved seeding in ncaa tourney is at stake. a pretty big deal

That used to be Izzo's approach, but I think that MSU and everyone else competes hard to win the tournament now.

As unbalanced as the regular season schedule is now, I think that the tournament is now seen as a true conference championship.

Very true. Just ask Izzo, he could care less about the B1G tourney, he even talks about that all the time. Many other teams hate the B1G tourney and hate the fact that it is in Indianapolis. They hate that place.

Vitale had us losing in the E8 to MSU
I saw that too. I was having trouble hearing what he was saying. He only has enough wind to annunciate ever other word. Thank God he rarely uses multi-syllable words or I would not be able to follow his thoughts at all. Other than to promote certain players, he rarely provides very much basketball knowledge either.

I think DD has more insight although he has certain favorite teams, that he brings up anytime he announces. At least he is understandable, brings a sense of humor, and thinks what is happening in front of him at the game is important to talk about.

Painter needs to become like Keady was to Bobby, but to Izzo. Keep a winning record over the guy, so he can't clam any sort of advantage over Painter. Bobby 20, Keady 21.

Reactions: rjmpu82
I saw that too. I was having trouble hearing what he was saying. He only has enough wind to annunciate ever other word. Thank God he rarely uses multi-syllable words or I would not be able to follow his thoughts at all. Other than to promote certain players, he rarely provides very much basketball knowledge either.

I think DD has more insight although he has certain favorite teams, that he brings up anytime he announces. At least he is understandable, brings a sense of humor, and thinks what is happening in front of him at the game is important to talk about.

Dan Crapage is awful to listen to and then they do that "Dakich Skit" which is just horrendous , it's where he gets out on the court and reminds us how terrible of a college coach he was. Terrible at Bowling Green , Terrible at IU as an assistant,,,, and then when he got his BIG chance, he blew chestnuts up his own _ss as an interim coach then got fired, rightly so,,,he was just an awful coach who's players probably came out in the media and said they hated him.

Reactions: *4purdue*
Dan Crapage is awful to listen to and then they do that "Dakich Skit" which is just horrendous , it's where he gets out on the court and reminds us how terrible of a college coach he was. Terrible at Bowling Green , Terrible at IU as an assistant,,,, and then when he got his BIG chance, he blew chestnuts up his own _ss as an interim coach then got fired, rightly so,,,he was just an awful coach who's players probably came out in the media and said they hated him.
First, I was rating DD as an announcer/color man at the games, not as a coach. He understands the game, and makes a point of talking about the nuances of the plays. If you listen to him, you might learn something.

Second, he was not fired from IU. He was always going to be the "interim coach" until IU found their man. Your characterization of him that "he blew chestnuts up his own _s" is wrong, and says mountains more about you than you might realize.

What is your deal? Of all the posters on this board, you provide the most bulletin board material to other teams and fans. You were about the only person that found pleasure in Robert Johnson's injury. WTF?

First, I was rating DD as an announcer/color man at the games, not as a coach. He understands the game, and makes a point of talking about the nuances of the plays. If you listen to him, you might learn something.

Second, he was not fired from IU. He was always going to be the "interim coach" until IU found their man. Your characterization of him that "he blew chestnuts up his own _s" is wrong, and says mountains more about you than you might realize.

What is your deal? Of all the posters on this board, you provide the most bulletin board material to other teams and fans. You were about the only person that found pleasure in Robert Johnson's injury. WTF?

This has nothing to do with Robert Johnson, more it has a lot to do with what you think about Dan Dakich as a color guy. Have you ever listened to him carefully,,,, he'll say things like , "this kid or that kid is going to hit a 3 now" never happens. Says Yogi is going to go off for 30 in the Nebraska game, Yogi struggled. Says whoever plays in HIS game is going to be player of the year, says whoever is in HIS game that they are the best point guard in the country. Also contests the way the game is played and in short , doesn't know his _ss from a hole in the wall. You obviously miss what he says because you are too memorized by his captivating bald spot.

As much as I hate too say it, I agree with HB on this one. DD is horrible. He flip flops more than a presidential candidate. He's also the biggest hypocrite there is. He talks about coaches cheating when he took a job for one of the worst offenders of the game. I use to listen to his radio show, but it got to the point that he was just cutting on Purdue fans every chance he got.

As much as I hate too say it, I agree with HB on this one. DD is horrible. He flip flops more than a presidential candidate. He's also the biggest hypocrite there is. He talks about coaches cheating when he took a job for one of the worst offenders of the game. I use to listen to his radio show, but it got to the point that he was just cutting on Purdue fans every chance he got.
Spot on. He also tried to hold the AD at West Virginia hostage as far as his contract is concerned once it was learned that there might be some NCAA violations involving one student at WV. Tried to power play more money and benefits in his contract because of the violation and then lied about it and said that he didn't want to coach WV because of violations WHEN IN FACT , the AD was NOT GOING TO GO ALONG WITH HIS DEMANDS and then ousted him, at which time he went pandering back to Bowling Green and they continued his miserable existence there UNTIL is was evident he was in WAY over his head and none of his players liked him.

Very true. Just ask Izzo, he could care less about the B1G tourney, he even talks about that all the time. Many other teams hate the B1G tourney and hate the fact that it is in Indianapolis. They hate that place.
Please link me to that quote about him not caring... thanks in advance

You are like the king of labeling people trolls and you don't think honey_baiter is one,...jeebush!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT