ADVERTISEMENT

Love me some Sasha

hunkgolden

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2004
He brought some juice with his hustle plays. He is a much better player than I thought he would be. Before the season started I thought he was basically a catch and shoot 3 guy...but his defense is really good and it seems he makes at least one hustle play each game. Love his toughness.

He brought some juice with his hustle plays. He is a much better player than I thought he would be. Before the season started I thought he was basically a catch and shoot 3 guy...but his defense is really good and it seems he makes at least one hustle play each game. Love his toughness.
He really does kind of remind you of Dakota. Painter does have a eye for talent it seems.

Hunter had a bad night, but I think he will be another gem for us as well.

He really does kind of remind you of Dakota. Painter does have a eye for talent it seems.

Hunter had a bad night, but I think he will be another gem for us as well.

I think he's definitely a Dakota-type player. In fact, I think that with the help of the red-shirt, he's ahead of where Dakota was his freshman year. Whether he'll end up where Dakota ended up we'll see, but we can hope... :D

He missed two shots last night that in time he will not. Both were just a tad long and that would suggest he was a little jacked up. As the game slows down for him I believe he will start knocking down shots with regularity. SS shooting close to 40% from three and AW doing close to what he did last night and this is a totally different team. MD's mission last night was to shut down Edwards and Cline. Not saying AW needs 15 a night, 6-10 with rebounds etc would do the trick.

We’ve got some players; just going to take some time but something to build around over the next 2-3 years
Sasha/wheeler will be very good as upper class men. Hunter will be there to; game needs to slow down for him. He played Class A and I wonder if that’s it a bit. We all know he can score
Nojel and Haarms both soph will continue to get better; Newman coming in next year
Just shows how much Malik Hall could have fit in playing the 3/4 for us, would have been perfect

With the pride to play as hard ad his father did he will always give 110%.

I love his defense and quick shot...….he has good length as well 6ft 5in with long arms.....he is starting in Clines spot next year.

Boiler Up!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT