ADVERTISEMENT

Loss today

would be the cherry on top for this weekend

I just hope people are realistic. Va Tech is ranked higher and has some of the best guards Purdue will see this year. It won't be the end of the world if Purdue loses as this is a young team that will get better.

Games like this will help Purdue when they start conference games @ Michigan in a few weeks.

Meh, it’s a young team. If they lose, it will be a learning experience. We should find out a little more as to how well this team defends. If they defend well this year, they should have an opportunity to win most games.

It would not surprise me to lose to VaTech. I have not seen them play this year but they were a fairly solid ACC team last year and apparently did not lose much. It will be interesting to see how Purdue does.

It would not surprise me to lose to VaTech. I have not seen them play this year but they were a fairly solid ACC team last year and apparently did not lose much. It will be interesting to see how Purdue does.
I watched them play. They play there starting 5 like ball state does. Bench not as strong coach doesn’t play them much. They actually a pretty good 3 point shooting team they play hard try to add pressure in the back court and speed u up like they did northeastern who turned over the ball when they did that. Purdue has better guard play that are athletic and just at quick as VT. If Purdue play with toughness like they will and rebound like they have contain there shooters Purdue can win the game. Purdue gotta get Haarms involved they have 1 big only get him in foul trouble they sub in a player like 6”4 but not much of impact offensively. Purdue contain the dribble drive kickouts and not play to there strengths like playing a track meet game Purdue can win this game. Remember this they gotta defend Purdue to we do have others that can score Purdue gotta use them to take pressure off carsen and Cline to win this game.

I watched them play. They play there starting 5 like ball state does. Bench not as strong coach doesn’t play them much. They actually a pretty good 3 point shooting team they play hard try to add pressure in the back court and speed u up like they did northeastern who turned over the ball when they did that. Purdue has better guard play that are athletic and just at quick as VT. If Purdue play with toughness like they will and rebound like they have contain there shooters Purdue can win the game. Purdue gotta get Haarms involved they have 1 big only get him in foul trouble they sub in a player like 6”4 but not much of impact offensively. Purdue contain the dribble drive kickouts and not play to there strengths like playing a track meet game Purdue can win this game. Remember this they gotta defend Purdue to we do have others that can score Purdue gotta use them to take pressure off carsen and Cline to win this game.
Great scouting report ... love it

Ms. Reed, thanks for the info. I always appreciate your input. Have a good time at the game. Btw, I used to live in Evanston years ago.

Ms. Reed, thanks for the info. I always appreciate your input. Have a good time at the game. Btw, I used to live in Evanston years ago.
Most welcome. I’m gonna loose my voice after this game that’s ok as long as we win. I’m originally from the west side of Chicago moved to Evanston to give my son a better opportunity for a great education and a better place to live in a safer neighborhood. I have enjoyed living here however. We gone take VT down I feel it will take a team effort but I truly believe we can beat them boiler up.

Great to see IU lose today.

A victory tonight by us would definitely help with the sting of the football loss yesterday.

This game should be fun to watch. I got the feeling it's gonna be raining 3's tonight. The Boilers have keep the turnovers down.

Most welcome. I’m gonna loose my voice after this game that’s ok as long as we win. I’m originally from the west side of Chicago moved to Evanston to give my son a better opportunity for a great education and a better place to live in a safer neighborhood. I have enjoyed living here however. We gone take VT down I feel it will take a team effort but I truly believe we can beat them boiler up.

Evanston is a nice town. I have friends that still live there. I used to live near Asbury and Davis, close to downtown and NU.

I hope that you are right about beating VT. Enjoy the game. Much warmer there than in the Big E about now.

Reactions: boilerupmoose3
I try not to get too high or low when it comes to sports, but yesterday really sucked.
Here’s been my weekend

Purdue loses in 3OT by 3
Trine loses in 1st round of D3 playoffs
Kalamazoo Wings lose to Cincy 2-1
Bengals lose by 3

Maybe I should reevaluate my teams.

How do you lose your voice when you don't cheer at all the whole game? It's OK to clap for your son and team every so often.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT