ADVERTISEMENT

looks like to me that Braden...possibly a result of working out with some NBA guys and overseas players

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008
that he jumps a bit higher than in the past. Here that resulted in a harder shot, but there is plenty of time to adjust if that is the case. Game is to 7...losers run? ;) I like short, intense games to 7 or even 5 where you can't take time off. Need a wider screen...no idea who Fletch was defending and how did Cox end up on Caleb?

Last edited:
that he jumps a bit higher than in the past. Here that resulted in a harder shot, but there is plenty of time to adjust if that is the case. Game is to 7...losers run? ;) I like short, intense games to 7 or even 5 where you can't take time off. Need a wider screen...no idea who Fletch was defending and how did Cox end up on Caleb?
Good to see him not fade away either. Can’t wait to watch him (and the team) this year.

looks like Cox was guarding Harris and then fletch picked up Harris off the rebound and cox went down low to box furst (who originally was guarded by burgess) because burgess went to box DJ because TKR went to hedge/guard Braden at the top when Braden pulled up and then TKR never really found someone to box out once the shot went up probably because fletch’s man (maybe Heide or Colvin or Waddell?) didn’t go after the board 😂

Good to see him not fade away either. Can’t wait to watch him (and the team) this year.

looks like Cox was guarding Harris and then fletch picked up Harris off the rebound and cox went down low to box furst (who originally was guarded by burgess) because burgess went to box DJ because TKR went to hedge/guard Braden at the top when Braden pulled up and then TKR never really found someone to box out once the shot went up probably because fletch’s man (maybe Heide or Colvin or Waddell?) didn’t go after the board 😂
I completely missed Caleb as I was watching Braden in the beginning and then he only appeared in a split second as I was trying to see if Fletcher's man entered the picture and so I only saw Caleb come from under the goal. I wider picture for me anyhow and I can see better.

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT