ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Rondale is Using His Free Time Productively

Need to see.his workout right now, which was a very short video. He is hitting the weights hard. I think he is going to have an absolutely monster year for us, as long as we have a college football season.

As long as we have a QB to get him and the other stars the ball, we should be set passing. Lets get the RB/Line to take some heat off the rush and we'll be happy!

As long as we have a QB to get him and the other stars the ball, we should be set passing. Lets get the RB/Line to take some heat off the rush and we'll be happy!
Rondale has the WR help now to keep teams from only concentrating on just him. As long as David's shoulder is good, we have Bell, Wright (who I think will be significantly improved over last year), Anderson, and others to take advantage of 1 on 1 matchups.

I think King will be better, but I am excited to see Murphy. I think it will be Plummer at QB, but Aidan can sling the ball too, if he ends up winning the job.

Our OL is the key to both the running game and the vertical passing game. They are the big unknown.

Rondale has the WR help now to keep teams from only concentrating on just him. As long as David's shoulder is good, we have Bell, Wright (who I think will be significantly improved over last year), Anderson, and others to take advantage of 1 on 1 matchups.

I think King will be better, but I am excited to see Murphy. I think it will be Plummer at QB, but Aidan can sling the ball too, if he ends up winning the job.

Our OL is the key to both the running game and the vertical passing game. They are the big unknown.

Agreed. The TE position is far from bare. Should have 3 guys that are decent.

Agreed. The TE position is far from bare. Should have 3 guys that are decent.

Amazing the work that Rondale is doing. Reading this article just gets you excited for what we hope will be a full season (or some kind of season).

Loved the part where is said that "He knocked out two professional boxers," fessed Vaughn. "Twitch, speed, power, elusiveness. He easily could be a pro boxer."

Also, like this. Moore's work has been on display for the world to see, as a recent tweet showed him bench-pressing 405 pounds.

Hoping to see him in a Purdue uniform for a few more games. You can tell he is going to be special too in the pros with this work ethic. I hope we hype him up big time for the Heisman this year!

https://purdue.rivals.com/news/with...e-moore-putting-in-work-at-his-louisville-gym

Looked at his vid highlights. Wow! Just want him to get to gamedays healthy.

Can you actually become too big/bulky? Love the work ethic, but concerned about compartment syndrome which I admit I know little to nothing about other than we have had some players go thru that type of injury before.

Need to see.his workout right now, which was a very short video. He is hitting the weights hard. I think he is going to have an absolutely monster year for us, as long as we have a college football season.
Keep saying, "When we have a football season. Move along". Jedi mind trick them please! LOL

Look at the future of Michael Alaimo May 2nd clip: https://twitter.com/michael_alaimo
I know he is a Freshman likely to redshirt, but he too is working extensively with a QB Training Advisor. Video shows he makes solid throws on the move too. Hits receivers in stride. Future looks bright.

Reactions: tjreese

Can you actually become too big/bulky? Love the work ethic, but concerned about compartment syndrome which I admit I know little to nothing about other than we have had some players go thru that type of injury before.

??

A couple of things.

one, please don't borrow trouble. To write, "Can you actually become too big/bulky? Love the work ethic, but ..." reads like you're looking for a reason to be concerned.

Don't be.

Re "compartment syndrome", that's usually caused by a fracture, but can also be caused by:
  • Crush injuries
  • Burns
  • Overly tight bandaging
  • Prolonged compression of a limb during a period of unconsciousness
  • Surgery to blood vessels of an arm or leg
  • A blood clot in a blood vessel in an arm or leg
  • Extremely vigorous exercise, especially eccentric movements (extension under pressure)
(H/T, WebMD)

The last episode of compartment syndrome I can recall was Chris Kramer, about 10+ years ago.

??

A couple of things.

one, please don't borrow trouble. To write, "Can you actually become too big/bulky? Love the work ethic, but ..." reads like you're looking for a reason to be concerned.

Don't be.

Re "compartment syndrome", that's usually caused by a fracture, but can also be caused by:
  • Crush injuries
  • Burns
  • Overly tight bandaging
  • Prolonged compression of a limb during a period of unconsciousness
  • Surgery to blood vessels of an arm or leg
  • A blood clot in a blood vessel in an arm or leg
  • Extremely vigorous exercise, especially eccentric movements (extension under pressure)
(H/T, WebMD)

The last episode of compartment syndrome I can recall was Chris Kramer, about 10+ years ago.
I get your point. I’m stoked about his speed, and hope that bulking up in muscle doesn’t reduce the speed & quickness. Every summer, all football teams focus on strength and conditioning, this is no different.
About that same timeframe with Kris Kramer, Purdue had a football player have compartment syndrome. Not sure of the players name though.

Reactions: Purdue85

i would say yes, you can get too bulky if he loses speed. But I doubt he’s anywhere close to that, seeing the other speed drills he’s working on.

being a smaller guy, is important to have that bulk, especially if he wants to play at the next level. Look at all the nfl running backs - they’re jacked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT