ADVERTISEMENT

Live-look at Tom Allen

boileralum07

Senior
Jan 18, 2009
tenor.gif

Reactions: sku
Seriously, how much longer will they go with this high school coach?
As long as he wants to stay— Coach LEO is a keeper!

It’s hilarious how our pals to the south obsess over the “beauty “ of their campus, and yet anandon Bloomington on a spectacular fall Saturday for half-empty Lucas friggin oil stadium….

Not a lot of common sense being cultivated there, although I can understand why they want to get the hell outta that poop-fest😂😂

As long as he wants to stay— Coach LEO is a keeper!

It’s hilarious how our pals to the south obsess over the “beauty “ of their campus, and yet anandon Bloomington on a spectacular fall Saturday for half-empty Lucas friggin oil stadium….

Not a lot of common sense being cultivated there, although I can understand why they want to get the hell outta that poop-fest😂😂
You set the bar low with trying to compare those fb programs and get beat by Fresno and Syracuse. Then Auburn and LSU put 63 on the board. Suggest you emulate another Indiana school Notre Dame. You're a joke.

You set the bar low with trying to compare those fb programs and get beat by Fresno and Syracuse. Then Auburn and LSU put 63 on the board. Suggest you emulate another Indiana school Notre Dame. You're a joke.
Not good at reading comprehension, I see…

What does anything you spewed have to do with the dopey decision by IU to surrender a home game at the best time of the year?

The renovated Ross-Ade and campus looked spectacular on national television last night— I suspect you know that as well , which is why you opted for your irrelevant, dipsh!t take…

Last edited:

What does anything you spewed have to do with the dopey decision by IU to surrender a home game at the best time of the year?

The renovated Ross-Ade and campus looked spectacular on national television last night— I suspect you know that as well , which is why you opted for your irrelevant, dipsh!t take…
↑ This page intentionally left blank

I've seen little brother syndrome before but this is sad.

Yes, your little brother syndrome IS quite "sad" and you're entirely pathetic, yet completely predictable;
you just can't help yourself, can you?

lil_bro_zpsdjc7037r.jpg

You DO know that IU has never had a winning record against Purdue in football AND basketball, right?

Simple understanding seems to be missing. It was originally a 3 game series. Indy, Louisville and Bloomington.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT