ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln Project Ads

LMAO literally out loud reading this (LINK) from Bulwark about the following Business Insider article - I wasn't sure where to put this but this seemed appropriate.
And this is from the new campaign manager...
LINK TO ORIGINAL ARTICLE
Screenshot-20200722-184203-Chrome.jpg

LMAO literally out loud reading this (LINK) from Bulwark about the following Business Insider article - I wasn't sure where to put this but this seemed appropriate.
And this is from the new campaign manager...
LINK TO ORIGINAL ARTICLE
Screenshot-20200722-184203-Chrome.jpg

I mean if you’re the Biden campaign, you just retweet this stuff and that’s about all you need to do at this point.

I also love how the magatards pretty much steer clear of this thread. They know.

I mean if you’re the Biden campaign, you just retweet this stuff and that’s about all you need to do at this point.

I also love how the magatards pretty much steer clear of this thread. They know.
Magatards? Wow you are such a racist and its OK to use '' tards''? Do you have anyone with special needs in your family or are you just a prick? What is really funny is @Bethboilerfan follows you like a horse to water and she is a teacher?

Congratulations crawdad, you're only the 2nd trumpster to post on this thread. You enjoying the ads?

Magatards? Wow you are such a racist and its OK to use '' tards''? Do you have anyone with special needs in your family or are you just a prick? What is really funny is @Bethboilerfan follows you like a horse to water and she is a teacher?
Such an insensitive phrase for him to use. I feel for my cousin with Down syndrome every time that crap is posted. So much for empathy and compassion, huh?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT