ADVERTISEMENT

Knucklehead Moratorium on Name Calling for 2020!

Atlanta/Jim

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2001
I have been on this board for a long time and the name calling by some who disagree with your post is getting real old and too numerous. I have been called about every name in the book by some of those who disagree with my posts and seen others ripped by the name callers who disagree with them. Some of my posts are very good with a lot of comments and discussion. And some posts are not so good but don’t deserve the nasty name calling. Remember we are all Boiler fans who support football and basketball with our time and money and other sports. So why degrade a fellow Boilermaker for disagreeing with your ideas. Rip the IU and ND trolls but not fellow Boilers.
I’m amazed at the detailed research some of you guys do on any given subject besides Rivals input of Brian, Alan and Tom which really adds to the site. But this is a Knucklehead site and we sure could do without the nasty name calling cheap shots including four letter names. So you name callers chill out for 2020 and lets all enjoy the upcoming B-ball B1G season and look forward to hopefully a more promising football season. Happy New Year!
AtlantaJim

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News