ADVERTISEMENT

Knucklehead Central

Signed up on the new site. Never paid here or anywhere else for content. So far the main difference I see is more posters claiming to have inside info and more Brohm speculation. Will most likely cancel before the dollar runs out and remain on the free boards.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
Signed up on the new site. Never paid here or anywhere else for content. So far the main difference I see is more posters claiming to have inside info and more Brohm speculation. Will most likely cancel before the dollar runs out and remain on the free boards.

Brian's articles are very well written, many of them are behind the pay wall, and he actually does have some access to the basketball program.

Tom has about 1% more access to the football program than either of us, kind of surprised he hasn't taken a new job, it's gotta be at least a little frustrating.

The pay board is basically exactly the same as the free one, just more active.

Brian's articles are very well written, many of them are behind the pay wall, and he actually does have some access to the basketball program.

Tom has about 1% more access to the football program than either of us, kind of surprised he hasn't taken a new job, it's gotta be at least a little frustrating.

The pay board is basically exactly the same as the free one, just more active.
I think this is a semi-retirement job for him, that's why he took it in the first place. Retire to the Lafayette area and just do some easy writing without all the travel to cover teams unless he wants to.

Reactions: Hausta01
I think this is a semi-retirement job for him, that's why he took it in the first place. Retire to the Lafayette area and just do some easy writing without all the travel to cover teams unless he wants to.
He keeps his home elsewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT