ADVERTISEMENT

Kiser To ND

BoilerBloodline

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2014
West Lafayette
Not surprised...never seemed to buy in with Purdue’s vision. I hope he actually gets to play there and the little Irish gnome isn’t just playing defense signing him.

At least we didn't lose him to Iowa. I feel better about it now.
That Iowa pipeline is shrinking up and drying. Partially due to Brohm and other coaches heavily recruiting the same area. But I think overall, recruits and their parents no longer believe in Ferentz. Many of their fans are in that category these days as well.

Reactions: Roeder and SKYDOG
I think Kiser will get ST playing time and will end up being a 2 year starter. He has a Drew Tranquil quality about him with better speed. I hope also the Boilers and Irish can negotiate a home and home like they are doing with Michigan and wisconsin

I think Kiser will get ST playing time and will end up being a 2 year starter. He has a Drew Tranquil quality about him with better speed. I hope also the Boilers and Irish can negotiate a home and home like they are doing with Michigan and wisconsin
ND broke off the series with Purdue. Now I’m not sure Kelly wants to play Brohm.

Reactions: Purdue85

They are scheduled to play in 2021 then a year or 2 off. Then we play 5 years in a row after that. So 6 times in the span of 7 or 8 years starting 2021.

Reactions: zonairish
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT