ADVERTISEMENT

Kinda quiet here. I spy something black...

Woodsa

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 18, 2004
Just teasing.

I hope the team is recovering where necessary and incorporating new arrivals for spring practices. Stay healthy guys!

We have the building blocks to have a good team in 2022. Offense should be setting records for yards and points.
• need higher redzone touchdown percentage
• need more effective running game
• should consider up tempo passing attack
• long ball will be there with OL improvements

Defense was able to stop a highly effective up tempo Tenn offense that lead the nation, which provides a great foundation to build on.
• Need more speed to hang with opp receivers
• Need aggressive front DL for QB pressure
• Curious of the Karlaftis' brothers trade out

Any thoughts on the current status of the team, red shirt additions, portal transfers, and the upcoming spring practices?

Just teasing.

I hope the team is recovering where necessary and incorporating new arrivals for spring practices. Stay healthy guys!

We have the building blocks to have a good team in 2022. Offense should be setting records for yards and points.

Defense was able to stop a highly effective up tempo Tenn offense that lead the nation, which provides a great foundation to build on.

Any thoughts on the current status of the team, red shirt additions, portal transfers, and the upcoming spring practices?
You lost me at "Defense was able to stop a highly effective up tempo Tenn offense..."
45 points
666 total yards

I suspect that without GK the '22 team will have to score early and often unless a dominant pass rusher can emerge from the shadows.

Reactions: DAG10
You lost me at "Defense was able to stop a highly effective up tempo Tenn offense..."
45 points
666 total yards

I suspect that without GK the '22 team will have to score early and often unless a dominant pass rusher can emerge from the shadows.
that's the main thing I'm concerned about esp. since DaMarcus didn't want to stick around for one more year.

Just teasing.

What month is Purdue spring football practice? I believe we will be just as good last year team if everybody is healthy...Just Sayin!

45 points
666 total yards

That will be the big question much like the OL to begin this past year.

either:

> someone emerges
> we blitz leaving receivers open
Or
> the opposing QB has way too long to operate and to expect a secondary to hold up

How about true freshman Nic Caraway the one Rivals said CJB stole this one out of Texas.

Last edited:
Reactions: krf3632
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT