ADVERTISEMENT

Just think about this! Had Darrell Hazell continued to coach like Ohio Stazell

BoilermakerD

All-American
Apr 18, 2010
And played Tressel ball like he did for the first 31 games of his Purdue tenure, there's a really good chance this game, with the same personnel against the same personnel ...

Is 44-28 Nebraska. REALLY GOOD.

Purdue coaches HAVE TO GO FOR THE NUTS ALWAYS TO WIN AT PURDUE.

We as fans need to only cut slack when a good product is on the field and if we do lose to good teams, we lose swinging with jabs, hooks and uppercuts all the way till the bell.

I think that's a good implied contract. Do any of you?

Reactions: Redhotfill
Absolutely. Other than the bonehead "home run" call on fourth and one, I think the beard called a good game. Jones is a bitch.
I was ok with the call, it was similar to what Tiller had done in the past. The players were in the position to execute and a better throw would have been six.

I was ok with the call, it was similar to what Tiller had done in the past. The players were in the position to execute and a better throw would have been six.
It's ball control at that point. We are a long, long way from what Tiller did.

I was OK with the call too. The guy was open. There was nothing conservative about it, that's for sure.

Reactions: DPU53

I'm, Yancey easily could've caught that had he simply laid out for it. He almost got there as is, it was just too low and out of reach. Not far off at all. Yancey played it lazy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT