ADVERTISEMENT

Just my humble opinion but I am so very happy UConn...

Me as well, that brought a smile to my face! UCONN has the #1 ranked girl coming in next year, probably talking titles the next 3 years. Also, at the least let the girls go pro after their JR years, Buekers is ridiculous, no reason as the #1 pick she should have to stay all 4 years in college.

Reactions: DocRon
Is losing by 10 being pummeled? To another good team. If Purdue lost by 10 to AZ we would all be jumping for joy. But yeah, any time UCONN loses an angel gets it's wings.

Me as well, that brought a smile to my face! UCONN has the #1 ranked girl coming in next year, probably talking titles the next 3 years. Also, at the least let the girls go pro after their JR years, Buekers is ridiculous, no reason as the #1 pick she should have to stay all 4 years in college.
Are they forced to stay in school for 4 years?

Are they forced to stay in school for 4 years?

Women are generally more fucused on the degree. Why, men enjoy a chance for generational wealth if their NBA dream is realized. No such opportunity exists now and perhaps may never exist to earn $50 million and more plating professional basketball. A college degree remains a prized possession for women receiving scholarships.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT