ADVERTISEMENT

Just about the time you've given up on them...

Happy to see it. Hope they can keep it up through the remainder of the season.

Reactions: jindy
Telling that Cassidy Hardin played 30 minutes and Traylor only played 14 minutes and didn't score....Kayana's regression and inconsistent play is somewhat surprising to me. Glad that Hardin is healthy and can provide the minutes needed to compensate.

Reactions: jindy and DocRon
They pull off a good win like tonight's. Go figure.

But congratulations.
I could not watch last night so watched replay on BTN+ this AM. For anyone who listened to Tim Newton on radio, did he touch on why Ae'Rianna Harris did not start? Was it discipline or just a wake-up call? (Not that I thought she needed a wake-up call but man, something stimulated her into a top performance.)

Anyway, it was fun to watch and not be too aggravated by all the bad passes etc. knowing that in the end Purdue was going to win.

Reactions: DavidBoiler
They pull off a good win like tonight's. Go figure.

But congratulations.

Didn't they blow a 20 pt lead? I looked and they were up 17 and when I looked again it was tied. Looking at the box score it seemed like they had a 20 pt lead at one time?

Didn't they blow a 20 pt lead? I looked and they were up 17 and when I looked again it was tied. Looking at the box score it seemed like they had a 20 pt lead at one time?
Well, that is happening (blowing big leads) in a lot of games this year including in MBB - and not just our teams. Besides, the size of leads doesn't matter as long as in the end you score more points than your opponent.

It is the first B1G game Nebraska has lost on their home court this season. Always tough to win there. This win was nothing to sneeze at.

Reactions: jindy and TC4THREE
Well, that is happening (blowing big leads) in a lot of games this year including in MBB - and not just our teams. Besides, the size of leads doesn't matter as long as in the end you score more points than your opponent.

It is the first B1G game Nebraska has lost on their home court this season. Always tough to win there. This win was nothing to sneeze at.

Yeah, losing a big lead isnt uncommon. Purdue seemed to come out really hot and shot incredibly well early to create that lead. The good thing is that after losing the lead midway through the 4th quarter Purdue was able to regain the lead and expand it once again.

Purdue is still rated around #25 in both NET and realtime RPI ratings as of yesterday for what it's worth, so the opportunity is still there for a solid finish.

Reactions: TC4THREE and DocRon
They have played reasonably well the last two games and Harris is beginning to dominate. The only question as we have seen this before. Will they maintain of go into a funk again. Has been the story of the last several seasons--show some life then lapse into bad play again. We'll see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT