ADVERTISEMENT

Joe the "hero"

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
Now that the left and the MSM are about done slobbering over Biden for his brave, selfless and patriotic act of dropping out of the race, can we finally call a spade a spade and speak the truth:
Biden dropped out for 1 reason and 1 reason only: He was forced to by dem leadership because they knew he had no shot at beating Trump and they offered him a huge buyout $$.
There was nothing heroic or patriotic about it.

Now that the left and the MSM are about done slobbering over Biden for his brave, selfless and patriotic act of dropping out of the race, can we finally call a spade a spade and speak the truth:
Biden dropped out for 1 reason and 1 reason only: He was forced to by dem leadership because they knew he had no shot at beating Trump and they offered him a huge buyout $$.

Exactly, they asked him nicely, they encouraged him......And then they said the Dem power players put the screws, threats and arm twisting to him over one weekend where he went from ALL IN to .... I'm out.

I wonder what they had on him?
Oh wait.....with the Hunter laptop & garage documents, I guess we have a great guess @ the threats they used.....

kinda wonder if the shot had not missed if Biden would still be running. I tend to think so, but a good argument can also be made for Kamala as well

kinda wonder if the shot had not missed if Biden would still be running. I tend to think so, but a good argument can also be made for Kamala as well

Knowing the depravity of our Deep State.....do you think that rooftop was left open by accident?? No proof obviously, but I am skeptical.

Glad that shot missed, and even more glad of the political backfire.

Personally, lol.....I can't make any good arguments for Kamalot.....as I value the Govt not having my tax money and Govt policies not taking it away from me due to the cost of goods and high energy costs.

Reactions: tjreese
As Rod Blagojevich said yesterday…Joe Biden got politics the “Chicago Way” and reminded everyone that Obama cut his teeth in politics in Chicago.

Reactions: tjreese
Knowing the depravity of our Deep State.....do you think that rooftop was left open by accident?? No proof obviously, but I am skeptical.

Glad that shot missed, and even more glad of the political backfire.

Personally, lol.....I can't make any good arguments for Kamalot.....as I value the Govt not having my tax money and Govt policies not taking it away from me due to the cost of goods and high energy costs.
The two different shooting sounds certainly imply more than one gun. This would be so easy to know a bit more, but I doubt we ever learn like Epstein, the clerk SCOTUS leak...the cocaine in a highly secure place with camera in the white house and so forth. Course if there was more than one gun involved (and if true, most likely more than one shooter) and you couldn't find the other or didn't want to find the other it would be quite nice to only find one especially dead. How many casings were found in that metal slanted roof? Was it 3 or was it 5...or 8????? ;) They know where the others were shot and know the entrance location of the bullet...does that triangulate back to one spot? Were the retrieved bullets even the same caliber...and what about the finger print left by a gun? No drones...nobody clearing the water tower...

I thought the five shots sounded more AR than the earlier 3 shots. If there was another shooter, was Crooks to not start until he heard shots...and of course by then there would be enough focus to find a shooter to kill. Sooooo many coincidences anymore that you realize there is highly likely no coincidence anymore. Then again, we have another DEI person like Kamala and the SCOTUS running security. Who appointed Cheatle...that person needs called out on the carpet since she didn't have credentials for that position ...and she wanted 30% females in secret service and how representative were the incompetent women surrounding trump with their guns? Perhaps sometime the population will get their head out of their a$$ and realize placing people in fairly important positions due to DEI rather than merit is a huge mistake and yet this administration has done exactly that...while making millions selling out the country to ignorant voters.

There is someone in this forum that is in a mental pickle. He hates slavery from centuries ago, more than what happens today and really dislikes anything to do with the confederate states and war and yet he has been told to stay on the plantation and vote for the slave owner family that just prevailed in the coup of Biden. Quite a trauma I imagine.

BTW, check out the stupid people in this video if you want to feel worse for the future of this country above and beyond the open border

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SKYDOG
The two different shooting sounds certainly imply more than one gun. This would be so easy to know a bit more, but I doubt we ever learn like Epstein, the clerk SCOTUS leak...the cocaine in a highly secure place with camera in the white house and so forth. Course if there was more than one gun involved (and if true, most likely more than one shooter) and you couldn't find the other or didn't want to find the other it would be quite nice to only find one. How many casings were found in that metal slanted roof? Was it 3 or was it 5...or 8????? ;) They know where the others were shot and know the entrance location of the bullet...does that triangulate back to one spot? Were the retrieved bullets even the same caliber...and what about the finger print left by a gun? No drones...nobody clearing the water tower...

I thought the five shots sounded more AR than the earlier 3 shots. If there was another shooter, was Crooks to not start until he heard shots...and of course by then there would be enough focus to find a shooter to kill. Sooooo many coincidences anymore that you realize there is highly likely no coincidence anymore. Then again, we have another DEI person like Kamala and the SCOTUS running security. Who appointed Cheatle...that person needs called out on the carpet since she didn't have credentials for that position ...and she wanted 30% females in secret seervice and I how representative were the incompetent women surrounding trump with their guns? Perhaps sometime the population will get their head out of their a$$ and realize placing people in fairly important positions due to DEI rather than merit is a huge mistake and yet this administration has done exactly that...while making millions selling out the country to ignorant voters.

There is someone in this forum that is in a mental pickle. He hates slavery from centuries ago, more than what happens today and really dislikes anything to do with the confederate states and war and yet he has been told to stay on the plantation and vote for the slave owner family that just prevailed in the coup of Biden. Quite a trauma I imagine.

BTW, check out the stupid people in this video if you want to feel worse for the future of this country above and beyond the open border

The video...... WOW....."staged???". They are so sure......
TDS is real mental condition.

Reactions: SKYDOG and tjreese
The two different shooting sounds certainly imply more than one gun. This would be so easy to know a bit more, but I doubt we ever learn like Epstein, the clerk SCOTUS leak...the cocaine in a highly secure place with camera in the white house and so forth. Course if there was more than one gun involved (and if true, most likely more than one shooter) and you couldn't find the other or didn't want to find the other it would be quite nice to only find one especially dead. How many casings were found in that metal slanted roof? Was it 3 or was it 5...or 8????? ;) They know where the others were shot and know the entrance location of the bullet...does that triangulate back to one spot? Were the retrieved bullets even the same caliber...and what about the finger print left by a gun? No drones...nobody clearing the water tower...

I thought the five shots sounded more AR than the earlier 3 shots. If there was another shooter, was Crooks to not start until he heard shots...and of course by then there would be enough focus to find a shooter to kill. Sooooo many coincidences anymore that you realize there is highly likely no coincidence anymore. Then again, we have another DEI person like Kamala and the SCOTUS running security. Who appointed Cheatle...that person needs called out on the carpet since she didn't have credentials for that position ...and she wanted 30% females in secret service and how representative were the incompetent women surrounding trump with their guns? Perhaps sometime the population will get their head out of their a$$ and realize placing people in fairly important positions due to DEI rather than merit is a huge mistake and yet this administration has done exactly that...while making millions selling out the country to ignorant voters.

this guy may mince meat, but he never minced words. REminds me of ole Arron Nevile telling it like it is

• Angry
Reactions: SKYDOG
this guy may mince meat, but he never minced words. REminds me of ole Arron Nevile telling it like it is

Guy has some great points, started off well. And I was in agreement for the most part.
But for me, I had to turn it off due to the foul language. Once you go there you lose whatever argument you are trying to make. Block some here for the same reason.

Guy has some great points, started off well. And I was in agreement for the most part.
But for me, I had to turn it off due to the foul language. Once you go there you lose whatever argument you are trying to make. Block some here for the same reason.
I suspect he may have a military background with his passion. I understand the language will turn some away, but he said what so many feel and believe and I'll overlook the language for the passion in the right direction...on important issues. The defacing of public property being allowed has went on way too long and in too many places. Get the rubber bullets and dogs out and this will stop. BTW. I wonder how many were illegals. Surely some...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT