ADVERTISEMENT

Jesus is Mocked By Harris & Supporters @ Rally

If Kam wins, she will work to strengthen abortion availability, which you claim to oppose based on religious belief. That is what you will be voting for.
Yeah, I know. First of all that’s why I always told y’all that a Christie/Pence or Cheney ticket would have intriguing enough for me to at least consider. Secondly, I’m not a one issue voter. Thirdly, the repubs have not been inclusive enough for black voters ever since blacks were evicted from the republicans party in the 60s.

Yeah, I know. First of all that’s why I always told y’all that a Christie/Pence or Cheney ticket would have intriguing enough for me to at least consider. Secondly, I’m not a one issue voter. Thirdly, the repubs have not been inclusive enough for black voters ever since blacks were evicted from the republicans party in the 60s.

You are a 1 issue voter. You see the Dem button and press it......for years. Dem Party......your only issue.

Cheney can't get elected Dog Catcher in a Republican town. Her career and her daddy's is done...toast. But I do like Pence. I'd have to think long and hard about Christie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT