ADVERTISEMENT

Jesus is Mocked By Harris & Supporters @ Rally

That is exactly what Obama did last week when he lectured black men about being misogynists and not doing as they are told by the party, but instead thinking for themselves. He undervalued and underestimated their intelligence, thereby marginalizing them.

Exactly. 100%

Of course there are a group of easily manipulated Pres O worshipers, who cannot think for themselves, who will disagree.......but that only proves your point even more.
🤔🤔

And by doing so black men, at least some, were offended and will change to Trump.
Those will be the ones that weren't voting for Harris in the first place. If Chump wasn't a racist jackass, and was a normal repub, perhaps more and more blacks would have crossed over to the repubs this election cycle.

BNI doesn't believe black men should think for themselves and vote with their brain. He believes they should all blindly vote democrat like they're told.
I've told you over and over that I do not believe that black should blindly vote democrat. Most blacks, including some of those voting democrat are conservative. That is the point that I have been making for the longest. The fact that how bad the repubs have been for blacks since the 60s when Barry Goldwater "evicted" blacks from the party, most left the party and went to the democratic party. Most left even though they have held conservative values. Since then blacks have been turned off by the non-inclusiveness that the repubs have shown. Then this BS MAGA movement came and it placed the repub non-inclusiveness on steroids. In the future, if the repubs can somehow be more inclusive for blacks, more and more may go back to the party.

I've told you over and over that I do not believe that black should blindly vote democrat. Most blacks, including some of those voting democrat are conservative. That is the point that I have been making for the longest. The fact that how bad the repubs have been for blacks since the 60s when Barry Goldwater "evicted" blacks from the party, most left the party and went to the democratic party. Most left even though they have held conservative values. Since then blacks have been turned off by the non-inclusiveness that the repubs have shown. Then this BS MAGA movement came and it placed the repub non-inclusiveness on steroids. In the future, if the repubs can somehow be more inclusive for blacks, more and more may go back to the party.
What about MAGA is exclusively alienating to blacks?
I know, I know, Trump called the kneelers SOBs (but that included whites and blacks).
You'll also bring up the Central Park 5 (30+ years ago, and all those guys had rap sheets).

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
What about MAGA is exclusively alienating to blacks?
I know, I know, Trump called the kneelers SOBs (but that included whites and blacks).
You'll also bring up the Central Park 5 (30+ years ago, and all those guys had rap sheets).
You basically answered your own question.

The obvious is that the leader of this cult is a stone cold racist. Chump is an evil narcissist that has no empathy for anyone, let alone blacks.

Chump and normal repubs do not want to remove immunity for police officers that do wrong.

The MAGA cult along with normal republicans still support confederate flags and monuments.

Hates affirmative action and DEI.

Enacted these voter suppression laws.

White supremacy groups are part of this movement.

But...if you vote for her, you're supporting her policies and indicating that you're in favor of them. Can't have it both ways Bob.
That's not logical in anyway whatsoever.........but it sure makes it easier for you to criticize anyone who votes for Harris.

Name me someone who supports every last position of a candidate and I'll show you someone who doesn't think for themselves.

You've never heard of single issue voters?

Reactions: Purdue95Grad
That's not logical in anyway whatsoever.........but it sure makes it easier for you to criticize anyone who votes for Harris.

Name me someone who supports every last position of a candidate and I'll show you someone who doesn't think for themselves.

You've never heard of single issue voters?
Yes it is logical Bob. You vote for a stone cold liberal with little experience and you're adding to the woes of this great country. And to vote against someone because you have TDS isn't an intelligent way to do it.

My guess you've always been liberal thus your support for Bedpan Joe and Hopalong Harris.

Those will be the ones that weren't voting for Harris in the first place. If Chump wasn't a racist jackass, and was a normal repub, perhaps more and more blacks would have crossed over to the repubs this election cycle.
I think you're going to be shocked to see the total of young black men who vote for DJT. Record numbers.

Who's the last Republican you ever voted for?

Yes it is logical Bob. You vote for a stone cold liberal with little experience and you're adding to the woes of this great country. And to vote against someone because you have TDS isn't an intelligent way to do it.

My guess you've always been liberal thus your support for Bedpan Joe and Hopalong Harris.
So you have reasons for opposing Harris but I can't have them for opposing trump? It's just TDS? What you idiots either haven't figured out or just can't admit is claiming TDS is just you get out of jail free card. You don't have to address anything trump says or does. Just label somebody with TDS and run and hide.

Voting against a man who will use the power of his office to go after his political enemies and flood the government with loyalists isn't TDS. It's reality. Now run along.

Who's the last Republican you ever voted for?
Been voting since 1984. Never voted Republican ever. However, I’ve said before a Christie/Pence or Cheney ticket could have been intriguing enough for me to at least consider. Be glad when this MAGA BS goes away.

You basically answered your own question.

The obvious is that the leader of this cult is a stone cold racist. Chump is an evil narcissist that has no empathy for anyone, let alone blacks.

Chump and normal repubs do not want to remove immunity for police officers that do wrong.

The MAGA cult along with normal republicans still support confederate flags and monuments.

Hates affirmative action and DEI.

Enacted these voter suppression laws.

White supremacy groups are part of this movement.

You are another one in this forum that is fighting so hard for Chump. Why are you so obsessed with blacks voting for Chump? I thought color didn't matter to y'all. The reality is that, sure Chump may get a few additional black person here, black person there but polling blacks have always been historically problematic for decades for some reason. Polls the last couple of election cycles had 15% to 25% black Chump support. Then the actual numbers were 8% and 12% in 2016 and 2020 respectively. Either way whether it's just a few more black Chump voters or a lot more, it's most likely due to dis-information on social media particularly from the young whippersnappers. Moreover, lower black turnout in this election will be more of a benefit to Chump and the down ballot repubs than a few more addition percentage points. However, I predict a very high black voter turnout this election which always benefit the democrats.

I've said this before. If the repubs truly want 25% or higher black voter turnout in future elections. they will have to be more inclusive with DEI and not to be or appear to be so racist. Get rid of that MAGA BS.

You are another one in this forum that is fighting so hard for Chump. Why are you so obsessed with blacks voting for Chump? I thought color didn't matter to y'all. The reality is that, sure Chump may get a few additional black person here, black person there but polling blacks have always been historically problematic for decades for some reason. Polls the last couple of election cycles had 15% to 25% black Chump support. Then the actual numbers were 8% and 12% in 2016 and 2020 respectively. Either way whether it's just a few more black Chump voters or a lot more, it's most likely due to dis-information on social media particularly from the young whippersnappers. Moreover, lower black turnout in this election will be more of a benefit to Chump and the down ballot repubs than a few more addition percentage points. However, I predict a very high black voter turnout this election which always benefit the democrats.

I've said this before. If the repubs truly want 25% or higher black voter turnout in future elections. they will have to be more inclusive with DEI and not to be or appear to be so racist. Get rid of that MAGA BS.
Color clearly matters to your hero Barack 'Black Messiah" Obama since he lectured only black men they should vote as they are told, but not white men.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
If the repubs truly want 25% or higher black voter turnout in future elections. they will have to be more inclusive with DEI and not to be or appear to be so racist. Get rid of that MAGA BS.

Quite the opposite.

NOT DEI, but if Rs want votes they have to do the same thing that attracts ALL people. Great policy that works for the middle class. Only a racist would think black or brown skin color requires something extra.

That's why more Latinos and Blacks have polled for Rs this cycle.

Now you claim the polls are wrong & great policy will barely effect black voting % this cycle......and Blacks or Latinos won't vote for T in more than the past.....perhaps under 1% more at most according to you.

According to Pew, 2020 for Trump....
Blacks 8%
Latinos 38%

Regardless of who wins, one of us will get an education in 15 days.
I can learn if wrong. You?

Last edited:
Color clearly matters to your hero Barack 'Black Messiah" Obama since he lectured only black men they should vote as they are told, but not white men.
When you are in front of black male supporters at the Harris field office then you are talking to black men. Plus if they are believing the polls, that I don't believe, showing that Chump's black male support is increasing, Obama is trying to shore up the vote.

What is more egregious is a short while ago, Chump trying to get more black support to vote for him by saying that since he was convicted, blacks should vote for him. As if they could relate to him being convicted of all of those felonies.

However, I predict a very high black voter turnout this election which always benefit the democrats.
Right, that's the point - to "always benefit democrats," but not blacks. Do you even hear what you are saying?

I've said this before. If the repubs truly want 25% or higher black voter turnout in future elections. they will have to be more inclusive with DEI and not to be or appear to be so racist.
Remind us of that the next time Trump calls a black adult male 'boy' or gives a eulogy for a former KKK leader.

When you are in front of black male supporters at the Harris field office then you are talking to black men. Plus if they are believing the polls, that I don't believe, showing that Chump's black male support is increasing, Obama is trying to shore up the vote.
He spoke at a campaign rally also that had many nonblacks. Why did he only bring it up to the black guys?

I think it is because he thinks black guys should just do as they are told, which is obviously racist, right?

He spoke at a campaign rally also that had many nonblacks. Why did he only bring it up to the black guys?

I think it is because he thinks black guys should just do as they are told, which is obviously racist, right?
First of all it ain’t racist.

If he he said it at some rally, again because of the polling, he targeted part of his speech to black men.

Again, what is racist is saying you will vote for me because I am also a felon and now you can relate to me.

First of all it ain’t racist.

If he he said it at some rally, again because of the polling, he targeted part of his speech to black men.

Again, what is racist is saying you will vote for me because I am also a felon and now you can relate to me.
I don't believe he said that. You are making the claim, so back it with a link.

So you have reasons for opposing Harris but I can't have them for opposing trump? It's just TDS? What you idiots either haven't figured out or just can't admit is claiming TDS is just you get out of jail free card. You don't have to address anything trump says or does. Just label somebody with TDS and run and hide.

Voting against a man who will use the power of his office to go after his political enemies and flood the government with loyalists isn't TDS. It's reality. Now run along.
CBS and CNN are killing your mind. If for one minute I actually believed the false narrative in your last sentence I'd never vote for him. But, unlike Harris, we know how Trump reacted in his first term. Check it out, nothing bad happened.

CBS and CNN are killing your mind. If for one minute I actually believed the false narrative in your last sentence I'd never vote for him. But, unlike Harris, we know how Trump reacted in his first term. Check it out, nothing bad happened.
Some mean tweets happened, which hurt some feelings, so cut Bob some slack.

Even though your views are often embarrassing to those of us who really graduated from Purdue, I appreciate that you usually don't hide.

That said, here is what abc quotes Trump as saying:

"I got indicted a second time and a third time and a fourth time and a lot of people said that that's why the Black people like me because they have been hurt so badly and discriminated against. And they actually viewed me as I'm being discriminated against. It's been pretty amazing,"

That is quite different from how you mischaracterized it. In fact, he said what you commonly say about blacks being discriminated against.

If Chump wins this election then the MAGA BS will be over for good.
If Kam wins, she will work to strengthen abortion availability, which you claim to oppose based on religious belief. That is what you will be voting for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT