ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Plummer

You might be right, Augusta. At the same time, we don't have anyone available who's thrown for 6500 yards and nearly 50 tds. I wonder if he'd be willing to come back. I wonder how the locker room would feel about it.
I agree completely. My comment was in line with your response. I don’t know if he’s better or worse than what we have but I’ll take the bird in hand over the two in the bush. I’m happy to have him if that’s the route we go but I see more positive outcomes if we take the route of sticking with the guys we have

Reactions: rgarlitz
Wouldn't be terrible but lets be honest this team is going to have some major flaws next year. Highly doubt we will win West. Get Alaimo or Allen experience.

Reactions: Purdue80
I have no opinion one way or the other on taking or not taking Plummer. However, I do think that we have to get another body at QB.

I still remember the year, during the Hope era, where we had to use our 4th team QB, and almost had to go with a non QB to play QB due to the injuries at QB that year.

I know that was a rarity, but it would still be nice to have an option of experience if needed.

Reactions: Purdue80
What would be a better indication that someone wants to be a Boiler than someone who leaves, tries someplace else, and then wants to come back?
wisky is dealing w/ something similar in regards to 2 guys they had in the portal and want to come back to the team, mostly all the players are accepting them back

Reactions: Riveting-
I just don't see a scenario where he comes back. We already know what we get with Plummer. Both Allen and Aliamo both have much higher upside imo.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT