ADVERTISEMENT

Ivey back on campus and playing with the guys

boilerzz

All-American
Jul 5, 2002
West Chester, OH
www.marchfirstbrewing.com
GVCTjXdWEAElo2P

Love to see Ivey coming back. Although, would have been cool to see others playing there. And is that Braden holding the ball? I honestly can't tell. It doesn't look like him, but I don't know who else it would be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boiler Buck
This proves Braden is not 6 ft tall lol…he’s a whole lot closer to 5’10…which makes it even more impressive that he’s the best returning PG in the country.

And either Loyer grew to 6’7 or Ivey is not actually 6’4 😂 …and same with Sasha being “6’5”.

Dude next to Braden looks like Raleigh’s little brother or Raleigh just shrank 😂 😂

Can anyone name all those players? I recognized Braden, Fletch, Sasha, PJ, and Ivey. Also, Fletch looks taller to me but maybe it's the camera angle--PJ is still short no matter the camera angle.
  • Who are the two between Sasha and Braden?
  • Who is the guy in pants next to PJ (is that Zach Edey :) )?

Can anyone name all those players? I recognized Braden, Fletch, Sasha, PJ, and Ivey. Also, Fletch looks taller to me but maybe it's the camera angle--PJ is still short no matter the camera angle.
  • Who are the two between Sasha and Braden?
  • Who is the guy in pants next to PJ (is that Zach Edey :) )?
Carson Barrett and a short Raleigh Burgess (I don’t know who that kid is)…IT on the staff now!

Reactions: Schnelk
This proves Braden is not 6 ft tall lol…he’s a whole lot closer to 5’10…which makes it even more impressive that he’s the best returning PG in the country.

And either Loyer grew to 6’7 or Ivey is not actually 6’4 😂 …and same with Sasha being “6’5”.

Dude next to Braden looks like Raleigh’s little brother or Raleigh just shrank 😂 😂
Loyer is standing in front of Ivey, which makes Loyer look taller.

Loyer is standing in front of Ivey, which makes Loyer look taller.
This. There’s a lot of fish eye effect that distorts this photo, and the distortion varies depending on location in the frame and where they’re standing. I don’t think anyone should try and take much away from this related to relative heights of anybody in the photo. Someone last season posted a similar team photo that made Braden’s arm look as long as his leg, and Mason Gillis as tall as Edey.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT