ADVERTISEMENT

iu meltdown continues. Fans on edge.

Obviously they’re not the same player. But they were both impacted by mono going into their freshman year. Once again, Morton wasnt brought in to be a shooter.

What else does he do? He doesn’t drive. He doesn’t cut. He hasn’t recorded a rebound or an assist in Purdue’s last 5 games.

Furst/Kaufman and our freshmen/RSFR over Duncomb and your freshmen? It ain’t even close.
Lol there is always next year! Seems to be Purdue fans’ motto these days. Same thing being said about football and basketball the last few years.

Lol there is always next year! Seems to be Purdue fans’ motto these days. Same thing being said about football and basketball the last few years.

What is your motto for basketball? Hey maybe we’ll finally make the tournament this year? If you don’t think Purdue’s future in b-ball is bright, you’re clueless. Football on the other hand is a different story.

Phinisee hit a game winner in the Crossroads a few years ago. Shortly after, the Loosiers invaded this board to claim he was the next Isaiah Thomas. He had potential at that time, but Ryan Miller failed to develop/maximize his talents. Ryan Miller may be the worst coach in the BIG and appears to be in over his head. IU has become a doormat and the future looks awfully grim for those folks.

What is your motto for basketball? Hey maybe we’ll finally make the tournament this year? If you don’t think Purdue’s future in b-ball is bright, you’re clueless. Football on the other hand is a different story.
Haha you aren’t good in either sport, so...

No one ever said he was a shooter. He is a floor leader and a distributor.
They don't even realize that's what their own team lacks. Just check their guard play it's horrible. Zero leadership in that bunch.

Reactions: punaj
I guess it makes
Franklin is better than every guard on your team... don’t worry, there is always next year.
Lol right.....he's great. You guys have 2 double digit scorers.... someone has to score. Jesus your offense is freaking horrible.

Nothing like IU fans over hear talking smack. Haven't beat Purdue in almost 5 years, are currently 5-4 and 0-2 in conference. Also when their current seniors graduate and don’t make the NCAA tourney this year they will leave never having played 1 game in the NCAA tourney. 😂 😂 😂

Nothing like IU fans over hear talking smack. Haven't beat Purdue in almost 5 years, are currently 5-4 and 0-2 in conference. Also when their current seniors graduate and don’t make the NCAA tourney this year they will leave never having played 1 game in the NCAA tourney. 😂 😂 😂
Does it make you feel better when IU struggles? I would think you would be more concerned with Purdue struggling in year 15 and 16 with your current coach...

Does it make you feel better when IU struggles? I would think you would be more concerned with Purdue struggling in year 15 and 16 with your current coach...
I guess you could ask yourself the same question. I'm assuming you don't even get it though...

I know you don’t think Morton is the same player as Mathias... that would be extremely dense. It has been known for quite some time that Morton can’t shoot.
Wasn’t recruited for his shooting. He’ll be fine. Painter was really high on Morton and I’m sure he still is. Last year Painter said he would have gotten playing time on last year’s team and would have helped them in areas they were lacking in

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT