ADVERTISEMENT

IU goes down

Nonsense....Peegs site feeling really good about their loss...Telling each other the B1G Tourney doesn't mean anything and it's good to lose their first game as it lets them have longer to rest and prepare for NCAA....sad, really really sad....

Reactions: Heller
Nonsense....Peegs site feeling really good about their loss...Telling each other the B1G Tourney doesn't mean anything and it's good to lose their first game as it lets them have longer to rest and prepare for NCAA....sad, really really sad....

You've heard the phrase : "Is that all you've got ! " I stand by my comment on another thread : "LOOSIERS !"

BREAKING NEWS: IU lost on a 3 pointer by a 24% 3-point FG shooter. Only hit 7 of them all year, LOL. Oh and IU has no corner 3 defense, ROTFL. Crean is just one awful coach. But IU fans, there IS hope, your first round opponent might get the measles, that IS your only hope. Good Luck, PPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTT

News flash: Bloomington. Coach TC says he is greatly relived to not have played Purdue in this latest semi-final match, "At least we Hoosiers can still brag about the time we beat those guys without having to prove it again. Geez, I'm glad it was the Wolverines and not us that got run over by that juggernaut". CTC had to cut the press conference short. It seems he needed to reply to some message board posting. As he told the press, "Guys, I just opened a new ID on some black and gold message board and now I got to think of some clever thing to say. So far I've been pretty flat. Got to pick it up a bit or else they will think zero banners is an idiot"

:cool:

BREAKING NEWS: IU lost on a 3 pointer by a 24% 3-point FG shooter. Only hit 7 of them all year, LOL. Oh and IU has no corner 3 defense, ROTFL. Crean is just one awful coach. But IU fans, there IS hope, your first round opponent might get the measles, that IS your only hope. Good Luck, PPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTT

And as my coach used to tell me : " If you aren't smart enough to play hard and pull away before the end of the game . . . don't come CRYING to me ! "

Reactions: honey_badger
This just in. Bloomington. Cream admits he wanted to lose to UM to avoid Purdue juggernaut. Afraid a major beating by Boilers would damage recruiting in the area, and cause several IU trolls to swallow small black birds.

In a related note, the number of trolls posting on the Purdue board dropped overnight.

:cool:

The BUTT-HURT of these stupid Piigs is AWESOME, understandable, hilarious and completely predictable.
ff_Pig_zpsoxl2uolx.jpg

IU is officially a 4 seed. That is a bunch of crap too. they lost their first round game to MICHIGAN, who is not even going to get in. Just a bunch of crap....there is NO WAY they are better than Purdue, NO WAY

No big surprise, really. A 'one-and-done' "champ"........
As I have said a few days ago on this board, the REAL badge of honor will be, and always will be, the tournament champ.
Now, if we still had the true round-robin, then the reg season would really mean something.
You're an idiot if you think winning a tournament where you get a bye and play 2 games is more of an accomplishment than winning an 18 game league. Wouldn't expect anything else from a Purdue fan though. Doesn't matter you aren't winning this tournament anyway. Carry on.

You're an idiot if you think winning a tournament where you get a bye and play 2 games is more of an accomplishment than winning an 18 game league. Wouldn't expect anything else from a Purdue fan though. Doesn't matter you aren't winning this tournament anyway. Carry on.
Well, if what you say is true then IU will have the highest seed out of the Big Ten Conference. If you're wrong, which you are, then the winner of this tournament will get the higher seed. Hell, the two finalist will probably both get higher seeds..lol

Reactions: PUBV
Be eats the hell out of breezing through a lightweight conference schedule, getting the #1 seed AND a 2 game bye only to be exposed as pretenders in the first game.

Reactions: Schnelk and Heller
IU is officially a 4 seed. That is a bunch of crap too. they lost their first round game to MICHIGAN, who is not even going to get in. Just a bunch of crap....there is NO WAY they are better than Purdue, NO WAY

Lets just say, . . if they pull another bttn performance in the NCAA , we will KNOW that they were a good team with a good home court record and an easy schedule. (But NOT as GOOD as Purdue !)

We obviously wanted a chance to prove it in the btt, but SOMEONE didn't show up ! There's always hope for the same in the NCAA (Looking forward to it)

In summary, when you go trolling and can't deliver . . expect some blow back.

PS My opinion of Crean hasn't changed - HE REALLY SUCKS ! ENJOY !

Lets just say, . . if they pull another bttn performance in the NCAA , we will KNOW that they were a good team with a good home court record and an easy schedule. (But NOT as GOOD as Purdue !)

We obviously wanted a chance to prove it in the btt, but SOMEONE didn't show up ! There's always hope for the same in the NCAA (Looking forward to it)

In summary, when you go trolling and can't deliver . . expect some blow back.

PS My opinion of Crean hasn't changed - HE REALLY SUCKS ! ENJOY !
I say Purdue is worth about 2 more wins in the NCAA tourney. Wouldn't you say that's a heck of a lot better than IU, which will choke in the first round?

Whaa?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT