ADVERTISEMENT

It's kinda sad when

Dandelion1972

Sophomore
Aug 24, 2002
West Lafayette
the only joy that Boiler fans have is an IU loss wrapped around a ND beatdown.

Now to be fair, IU had a good season, but

"As of today we own michigan, Mich state, the Penn state Lions, and wisconson. Oh and ohio state knows there (sic) next to. "

they certainly don't own these teams! Besides having a terrible command of English, someone is delusional !

Being optimistic, when you look at our "3-3 season", it's not hard to imagine winning all those games (I know, "If ifs and buts were candies and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas"). Also, it's not hard to imagine losing all of our games this year.

Let's hope the coaches and players work hard in the off-season to have success next year!

the only joy that Boiler fans have is an IU loss wrapped around a ND beatdown.

Now to be fair, IU had a good season, but

"As of today we own michigan, Mich state, the Penn state Lions, and wisconson. Oh and ohio state knows there (sic) next to. "

they certainly don't own these teams! Besides having a terrible command of English, someone is delusional !

Being optimistic, when you look at our "3-3 season", it's not hard to imagine winning all those games (I know, "If ifs and buts were candies and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas"). Also, it's not hard to imagine losing all of our games this year.

Let's hope the coaches and players work hard in the off-season to have success next year!
I also like "if wishes where horses then beggars would ride", although I suppose that needs to be updated to "If dream fulfilment was allowed by the oppressive Patriarchy then marginalized groups would all drive Teslas", or some such falderal as that.

Reactions: Purdue85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT