ADVERTISEMENT

It never ends!

These democrats are just ruthless evil people. Here’s Kamala with her latest.

Pot meet kettle. The democrats are the party of unifying 🤪…( their own crazy left liberals with their own hate speech)

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Y’all are a piece of work. Let me get this straight. During a campaign rally, Harris points out the incidences of Chump promoting hate and you call her and the democrats evil? How is that evil, tell me? What she said about Chump in the video is campaign rhetoric they candidates say in every election. Chump does incite hate in every speech that he gives. I don’t expect him do or say anything else in his speeches. But the democrats are the ones that are evil? So, Harris, Biden or anyone else during a campaign rally is suppose to say nice things about the opponent. Ok, name one nice thing Chump said about Biden during any of his campaign speeches. I guess calling Biden Sleepy Joe is nice.

What is evil is saying that Sen. McCain is not a hero because he got captured and was a POW in Vietnam. He said that publicly for those who wants to debunk that. What is evil is mocking a reporter during a speech. Again, mocked him publicly for those who wants to debunk that. What is evil is calling black NFL players kneeling sons of bitches. Again publicly.

I can’t believe that you actually started a post about this. Ridiculous. You can do better.

Y’all are a piece of work. Let me get this straight. During a campaign rally, Harris points out the incidences of Chump promoting hate and you call her and the democrats evil? How is that evil, tell me? What she said about Chump in the video is campaign rhetoric they candidates say in every election. Chump does incite hate in every speech that he gives. I don’t expect him do or say anything else in his speeches. But the democrats are the ones that are evil? So, Harris, Biden or anyone else during a campaign rally is suppose to say nice things about the opponent. Ok, name one nice thing Chump said about Biden during any of his campaign speeches. I guess calling Biden Sleepy Joe is nice.

What is evil is saying that Sen. McCain is not a hero because he got captured and was a POW in Vietnam. He said that publicly for those who wants to debunk that. What is evil is mocking a reporter during a speech. Again, mocked him publicly for those who wants to debunk that. What is evil is calling black NFL players kneeling sons of bitches. Again publicly.

I can’t believe that you actually started a post about this. Ridiculous. You can do better.
I am surprised you tried to defend Harris on this. Do better you say, and that applies to you especially in this example. Your side just tried to assassinate Trump and you make this post.

Everyone just needs to refer to Harris as a deplorable as that is an acceptable term in liberal camps.

@BNIBoiler how’s the deplorable Joe and Kamala doing on their commitment to unify the country?….exactly.

I am surprised you tried to defend Harris on this. Do better you say, and that applies to you especially in this example. Your side just tried to assassinate Trump and you make this post.
Tell me what specifically did Harris say that has your briefs in bunch?

Tell me what specifically did Harris say that has your briefs in bunch?
The former president incites hate. There you have it. Your side can feed the base anything and they all lap it up as truth. Censor free speech from the right and the left can spew all the lies it can to divide and conquer. No middle ground from the left just disagree and be labeled a deplorable.

The former president incites hate.
I see why Bob checked out. So you started a thread making a big deal about the VP saying that Chump incites hate. What is there to defend or not defend. That is harmless campaign rhetoric that is tons more milder than any campaign rhetoric that Chump has said. For one thing it is true, he does incite hate and most Dems believe that. Even if it was hyperbole, that’s what candidates do. What you expect Harris to say that Chump was the greatest president ever? You have some really thin skin. If I had started a similar thread, y’all would have ridiculed me for not talking about the murders in Chicago.

Reactions: Katscratch
I see why Bob checked out. So you started a thread making a big deal about the VP saying that Chump incites hate. What is there to defend or not defend. That is harmless campaign rhetoric that is tons more milder than any campaign rhetoric that Chump has said. For one thing it is true, he does incite hate and most Dems believe that. Even if it was hyperbole, that’s what candidates do. What you expect Harris to say that Chump was the greatest president ever? You have some really thin skin. If I had started a similar thread, y’all would have ridiculed me for not talking about the murders in Chicago.

I'm now convinced you don't understand the definition of hate or racism.
You tend to have a very, very broad view of both.

I'm now convinced you don't understand the definition of hate or racism.
You tend to have a very, very broad view of both.
Harris says that Chump incites hate. What is wrong with that? Tell me. As far as racism, you and others in this forum do not have the bandwidth to discuss it. Stay in your lane.

Harris says that Chump incites hate. What is wrong with that? Tell me. As far as racism, you and others in this forum do not have the bandwidth to discuss it. Stay in your lane.
You've never personally experienced racism, you said so yourself. So, in that respect, you and I have about the same life experiences when it comes to racism.

You've never personally experienced racism, you said so yourself. So, in that respect, you and I have about the same life experiences when it comes to racism.
You did not answer my question. What was wrong with Harris' statement that Chump incites hate?

Because it’s a lie. Left media says it over and over and people believe it. This has caused the division among the people, not what actually Trump has said. Sound bites have been taken out of context over and over.

Because it’s a lie. Left media says it over and over and people believe it. This has caused the division among the people, not what actually Trump has said. Sound bites have been taken out of context over and over.
Dude, you are clearly in this MAGA bs cult. This is sad. Let's break this down one at a time.

Was it hateful for Chump to say that Sen. John McCain, a POW, is not a hero because he got himself captured?

Dude, you are clearly in this MAGA bs cult. This is sad. Let's break this down one at a time.

Was it hateful for Chump to say that Sen. John McCain, a POW, is not a hero because he got himself captured?
Probably a misguided, not emotionally intelligent quote, but what about it is hateful?

Probably a misguided, not emotionally intelligent quote, but what about it is hateful?
McCain spent 6 years of pain and suffering being tortured at the Hanoi Hilton. The Viet Cong gave McCain a chance for freedom after 3 ort so years because his dad was a Navy admiral. He turned it down to be with his fellow POWs for another 3 or so years. And Chump says that he is not a hero. If that ain't hate and evil then I don't know what. That is when I came to the conclusion that this MAGA bs was a cult. In normal election cycles, that would dismiss you as a candidate with the quickness. But no his cult members not only failed to call him out, like you guys made excuses and justified his statements. One Flavor Aider that I talked to even said that McCain did not have it so bad at the Hanoi Hilton.

Give me 3 direct quotes from Trump as examples of how he incites "hate".
McCain is not a hero.

Black NFL players are sons of b****s.

Mexico is sending their rapists and drug addicts.

Their calves are swollen from carrying the drugs across the border.

African countries are s**t holes.

Laziness is a trait of all blacks

Good people on both sides

I don't want black men counting my money, I rather have short men wearing yarmulkes count my money

He said that Judge Gonzalo P. Curiel, who was born in Indiana, should be disqualified from deciding cases against him because "this judge is of Mexican heritage". This judge is as American as you and I. Judge Curiel is actually from my home town and he and I went to the same high school. He's a several years older.

Chump said that Arab-Americans in New Jersey were celebrating 9/11.

Yep I’m in the cult. I didn’t vote for Trump or your man Biden in the last election. I am smart enough to see how this administration is ruining the country. I want it to stop now. So if that puts me in the cult then so be it.

Feel free to stay in the democratic cult. Vote blue no matter who or what they do.

Give me 3 direct quotes from Trump as examples of how he incites "hate".
Trump incited hate by getting elected in a free and fair election. They wanted Hillary and expected her to win. They were emotionally crushed. The unhinged hatred started with screaming at the sky, false charges and dragged out investigation of "Russian Collusion", riots, and multiple unconstitutional and insane efforts to remove him. Their hate-based insurrection continues, as they keep trying to bring him down.

It has nothing to do with anything he said.

McCain is not a hero.

I don't want black men counting my money, I rather have short men wearing yarmulkes count my money

He said that Judge Gonzalo P. Curiel, who was born in Indiana, should be disqualified from deciding cases against him because "this judge is of Mexican heritage". This judge is as American as you and I. Judge Curiel is actually from my home town and he and I went to the same high school. He's a several years older.

BNIBoiler:

Black children don't want to learn.

Black children have behavioral problems.

Black politicians and judges are grifters.

Black Americans need to figure out for themselves how to fix the crime problems in their neighborhoods, while I support the party that defunds their police, releases violent criminals back into these communities, and keeps the borders open so that the drugs flow freely into their neighborhoods.

Now that is hate.

BNIBoiler:

Black children don't want to learn.

Black children have behavioral problems.

Black politicians and judges are grifters.

Black Americans need to figure out for themselves how to fix the crime problems in their neighborhoods, while I support the party that defunds their police, releases violent criminals back into these communities, and keeps the borders open so that the drugs flow freely into their neighborhoods.

Now that is hate.
First of all I’m talking about the black kids that live in the inner cities and go to the underperforming schools. These kids do have bahavior problems. I know because when I was in elementary and middle school some of the kids were from the area of our city where most of the people were on public aid. “The Projects” as they were known to be called. Because of their environment, their behavior issues like fighting, bullying, talking back to the teachers were the norm. The current crop of kids from these areas are no different. You don’t know because you never lived by nor went to school with them. Like the kid Like the kids that I went to school with, getting good grades is the last thing on their minds. I also know a lot of teachers. My mother used to teach some of the aforementioned kids. They all have told me what I have observed first hand. It’s not hate of what I said. These kids were distractions for those of us that wanted to learn. Those were and are my observations. Not hating.

Folks on this very forum have called Kamala Harris cammy toe, a whore amongst other derogatory names. Now that is hate. I don’t remember you calling out the folks that for that.

Last edited:
First of all I’m talking about the black kids that live in the inner cities and go to the underperforming schools. These kids do have bahavior problems. I know because when I was in elementary and middle school some of the kids were from the area of our city where most of the people were on public aid. “The Projects” as they were known to be called. Because of their environment, their behavior issues like fighting, bullying, talking back to the teachers were the norm. The current crop of kids from these areas are no different. You don’t know because you never lived by nor went to school with them. Like the kid Like the kids that I went to school with, getting good grades is the last thing on their minds. I also know a lot of teachers. My mothers used to teach some of the aforementioned kids. They all have told me what I have observed first hand. It’s not hate of what I said. These kids were distractions for those of us that wanted to learn. Those were and are my observations. Not hating.

Folks on this very forum have called Kamala Harris cammy toe, a whore amongst other derogatory names. Now that is hate. I don’t remember you calling out the folks that for that.
It’s certainly not hate to call Trump Chump. That’s perfectly acceptable.

Or Sleepy Joe? Give me a break.
Personally I don’t think name calling is hate. You referenced some names some have called Harris as hate. I just don’t see it as that. Maybe people today are either to thin skinned or are looking to infer something that’s not really there.

First of all I’m talking about the black kids that live in the inner cities and go to the underperforming schools. These kids do have bahavior problems. I know because when I was in elementary and middle school some of the kids were from the area of our city where most of the people were on public aid. “The Projects” as they were known to be called. Because of their environment, their behavior issues like fighting, bullying, talking back to the teachers were the norm. The current crop of kids from these areas are no different. You don’t know because you never lived by nor went to school with them. Like the kid Like the kids that I went to school with, getting good grades is the last thing on their minds. I also know a lot of teachers. My mothers used to teach some of the aforementioned kids. They all have told me what I have observed first hand. It’s not hate of what I said. These kids were distractions for those of us that wanted to learn. Those were and are my observations. Not hating.

I never visited this forum until 2 weeks ago. I never saw those posts. The most hate-filled posts I have seen are coming from you. And you think the friggin' Vice President of the United States needs to be defended from mean posts? While you demonize children and support them being segregated in "The Projects" and violent, failed schools? More pathetic virtue signalling by you.

Personally I don’t think name calling is hate. You referenced some names some have called Harris as hate. I just don’t see it as that. Maybe people today are either to thin skinned or are looking to infer something that’s not really there.
Agreed. Calling Trump an insurrectionist, racist, traitor, destroyer of democracy, illegitimate president, etc., etc., etc. is perfectly acceptable, but a few unflattering words describing Harris' history is somehow hateful? It's like a little kid who continuously hits his brother, and when his brother hits back, he screams for his momma. lol

First of all I’m talking about the black kids that live in the inner cities and go to the underperforming schools. These kids do have bahavior problems. I know because when I was in elementary and middle school some of the kids were from the area of our city where most of the people were on public aid. “The Projects” as they were known to be called. Because of their environment, their behavior issues like fighting, bullying, talking back to the teachers were the norm. The current crop of kids from these areas are no different. You don’t know because you never lived by nor went to school with them. Like the kid Like the kids that I went to school with, getting good grades is the last thing on their minds. I also know a lot of teachers. My mother used to teach some of the aforementioned kids. They all have told me what I have observed first hand. It’s not hate of what I said. These kids were distractions for those of us that wanted to learn. Those were and are my observations. Not hating.

It's not hate brother. Her actions with Willie were certainly "whore like" if we're a little bit honest. She climbed the ladder my friend by doing what was necessary to move up. Trump's wife has been called worse.

And have you noticed that black kids who have a father in their lives have a much greater chance to turn out better than those who don't? Where's your hate for those deadbeat dads that are destroying the black society?

Last edited:
It's not hate brother. Her actions with Willie were certainly "whore like" if we're a little bit honest. She climbed the ladder my friend by doing what was necessary to move up. Trump's wife has been called worse.

And have you noticed that black kids who have a father in their lives have a much greater chance to turn out better than those who don't? Where's your hate for those deadbeat dads that are destroying the black society?
Harris dated Willie in a consensual relationship when Willie was on the outs with his marriage. Not sure if that constitutes being a whore. It seems that black women gets labelled as such when white women have done similar actions.

If you consider the actions of Harris being whore-ish, what would be your take on Lauren Boebert fondling the genitals of her boyfriend and allowing him to fondle her breasts in public, in a theater for all to see including children? Is that whore-ish behavior?

• Haha
McCain is not a hero.
Not a smart comment, but where is the 'hate'?
He didn't say "black". You said black. He meant any kneeler....black or white.
The border problem has made it easy for Mexican criminals to come into the US. They released a ton of prisoners at the border to make it our problem, not theirs.
Never heard this one.
This is 100% true. You may not like it, but it's not false.
Show me the quote.
I believe this to be true. Again, where's the 'hate'?
He wants a Jewish accountant. That's pretty popular in NY.
Is Curiel a Democrat?
This is 100% true and accurate. Again, the truth hurts. You may not like it or want to hear it, but it's accurate.
Look up the celebrations outside Detroit in the muslim communities after the attacks on Israel.

I don't hate any Democrat or person (well, that's not totally true. I hate terrorists, rapists, child molesters, cop killers), but I hate some of their policies and beliefs.
Love the sinner, hate the sin.

It's this kind of rhetoric that caused a 20 year old kid to shoot at the former president. Especially since the rhetoric 9 times out of 10 are lies.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT