ADVERTISEMENT

Is the hearse still around?

Tommaker

Senior
Dec 11, 2002
It used to be up on Slayter but someone told me it moved out to the golf course. What about Leroy Keys (the fire engine)? I thought it would be cool if Purdue reserved a spot by the stadium for the afore mentioned, the Bambulance, the SWAT mobile, etc., all of the modified Boilermaker vehicles that people could see game day that showcased what Purdue grads do (make stuff). I've even suggested before putting all of them in parades (like the 500) for some great visibility. Plus it spurs competition to make even better ones.

Reactions: JohnnyDoeBoiler
It used to be up on Slayter but someone told me it moved out to the golf course. What about Leroy Keys (the fire engine)? I thought it would be cool if Purdue reserved a spot by the stadium for the afore mentioned, the Bambulance, the SWAT mobile, etc., all of the modified Boilermaker vehicles that people could see game day that showcased what Purdue grads do (make stuff). I've even suggested before putting all of them in parades (like the 500) for some great visibility. Plus it spurs competition to make even better ones.

That is honestly a great idea. Hold a place for these vehicles at the front of the North parking lot every year would be a great visual as you are walking in to the stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT