ADVERTISEMENT

Is NC Lost for MAGA? Trump Buddy Implodes

Make America Great Again. Why are you so opposed to doing that? And if Kammi were a white woman would you vote for her for POTUS? Please answer honestly.
Dude I voted for Hiliary in 2016. White/Black has nothing to do with anything. If Sen. Tim Scott ran instead of Chump, I ain’t voting for Scott. Michael Steele perhaps.

That's my point. Weiner, the He/She, Al Franken, and other dem freaks resigned on their own or were forced to resign.
Right, like your hero Joe Crow who suddenly 'decided' to resign from the campaign.

Is the US lost for the mil/industrial/Washington establishment if their newest puppet is allowed to go off the script they have trained her on?

• Wow
Reactions: Boiler Buck
Dude I voted for Hiliary in 2016. White/Black has nothing to do with anything. If Sen. Tim Scott ran instead of Chump, I ain’t voting for Scott. Michael Steele perhaps.
We know you will only vote for a Democrat no matter what. You have posted in the past that you’ve only voted for a Democrat your whole life.

Make America Great Again. Why are you so opposed to doing that? And if Kammi were a white woman would you vote for her for POTUS? Please answer honestly.

Every item below would affect EVERY reader here &/or their friends & relatives.

♥️So my wife & her friends work alot of OT when it's mandatory.

♥️We are both SS age and when we do take it around 70....would be exceptional not to pay taxes on that.

♥️Be nice to have $2 ish gas again.

♥️Lower fuel prices will lower cost of things for everyone @ stores.

♥️Would be happy for folks not having to pay tax on tips the multiple times I go out to eat.

Thus my conclusion is, a person would have to NOT care about the middle class to NOT vote for the above.

Exceptions would be a multimillionaire elitist, a green extremist, an economic palooka not grasping their family budget, or a vacuous voter who is really not bright, to NOT vote for the above.

Readers CAN NOT say, I am voting for K2 to protect democracy with a straight face. The coup of Biden for K2 took the wiping away of millions of legitimate votes to install an elitist puppet K2, who 4 months before they wanted to remove from the ticket.....and had no votes from the people. So this Democracy crap is not a legitimate take.

We know you will only vote for a Democrat no matter what. You have posted in the past that you’ve only voted for a Democrat your whole life.
Yep, exactly. I gave y’all a repub ticket that can at least consider like a Christie/Pence or Christie/Cheney but y’all are so into this MAGA BS y’all shoot me down each time.

Yep, exactly. I gave y’all a repub ticket that can at least consider like a Christie/Pence or Christie/Cheney but y’all are so into this MAGA BS y’all shoot me down each time.

Because you do not look at policy....any excuse is meaningless BS.

Policy wise K2 doesn't come close to what's good for the middle and poor class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT