ADVERTISEMENT

Is It Real?

Nov 25, 2011
Or is it the schedule??

IU looks like their 3-0 start are against teams with a combined record of 2-7!

Iowa s trounced Sparty, Maryland is decapitating Penn St., Michigan looks awful . . . What do you think?

Hard to say.I am sure that PSU has more four and five star recruits ,as does Michigan than IU or Maryland but right now you wouldnt know it.Very strange season.

Or is it the schedule??

Iowa s trounced Sparty, Maryland is decapitating Penn St., Michigan looks awful . . . What do you think?

Just slightly better than Purdue’s opponents winning %

Or is it the schedule??

Both...

PSU has proven to not be very good, despite dominating IU statistically and losing ultimately on a bad call...that said, only themselves to blame, and, IU took advantage of everything that came their way.

Michigan is awful...just is what it is...they are poorly coached, and, they just are not a good football team. IU flat out played better, and, dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball all day long.

To date, IU's most impressive win is Rutgers.

Regardless, IU has played well...they are solid up front on both sides of the ball...they have athletes at skill positions....and they have been opportunistic.

Reactions: Inspector100
I felt that IU had an advantage because they've played in empty stadiums for years. Wouldn't it be poetic justice for them to make the Rose Bowl and fans not be allowed to attend?

Now that sounds like a Fractured Fairy Tale if ever I heard one.

Anyone else notice that the pumped in sound today at IU was much louder than their normal games with a half empty stadium?

Rumor has it that they announced attendance there today as "46,884" late in the 3rd quarter.
I guess old habits are hard to break.
roller_gif_zpscwe8ixta.gif

some_crowd.jpg

#MichiganTravelsWell

Reactions: JRowdy20
Just slightly better than Purdue’s opponents winning %
How would you know? I seem to remember you calling people on this board “dumbasses” because YOU have no idea how strength of schedule works. Then you doubled down when given irrefutable evidence about how you were wrong and refused to own up to being wrong. You’re a joke. Go back to the iu board and look for excuses why Purdue continues to own you.

How would you know? I seem to remember you calling people on this board “dumbasses” because YOU have no idea how strength of schedule works. Then you doubled down when given irrefutable evidence about how you were wrong and refused to own up to being wrong. You’re a joke. Go back to the iu board and look for excuses why Purdue continues to own you.

IU has owned Purdue as of late in football. Sans Rutgers, there hasn’t been a team in the B10 worse than Purdue this last decade.

IU has owned Purdue as of late in football. Sans Rutgers, there hasn’t been a team in the B10 worse than Purdue this last decade.
Do you even know what owned means? Brohm is 2-1 vs. Allen. Last year, IU had to take an injury-depleted roster missing its top 2 QBs, All-American WR Rondale Moore, All-BIG-caliber DT Lorenzo Neal, All-BIG-caliber LB Markus Bailey, and 2 OL to OT to win. Had Milton Wright made the 3rd down catch in regulation, Purdue would likely have beaten IU last year. Yeah, owned my @$$.

You act like beating Darrell Hazell 4 years in-a-row is something to be proud of. He was one of the worst coaches in BIG history. Well, IU fans should have a great understanding of bad football since your program is the worst overall in NCAA history.

Or is it the schedule??

Well, same question to ponder as the undefeated Loosiers have beaten teams now with a combined 3-12 record.

Again, is it real ? ? ?

Likely will get a better idea next week vs. O$U.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT