ADVERTISEMENT

Is he the biggest liar ever?

@indy35 The part where it took 8 years for it to happen. The economy corrected itself despite Obama. It would have happened much faster if he didn't spend so much. (same thing happened during the Great Depression).

Obama was such a good president that he received almost 4 million LESS votes than he did the first election.

Trump was such a bad president that he received 11.25 million MORE votes than he did the first election. No incumbent has ever lost a reelection bid when receiving more votes than previously. Just another anecdote pointing to the idea that Biden cheated. The mules narrative is being investigated. Not saying it's true, but will be interesting to see what happens.
Who's investigating it? Rudy or Kraken? You gonna put Mike Lindell on it?

You're aligned with the crazies ........and that doesn't stop you. Doesn't bother you.

The courts. The AG and his appointed lawyers at DOJ. His campaign manager. WH counsel. His advisors. All believed he lost the election. Not you.

All you've got is anecdotal evidence......and that even sucks........but that's enough for you.

I'll give you credit. Others here believe the way you do but won't say it out loud. I'm not sure that makes you look much better.

@indy35 The part where it took 8 years for it to happen. The economy corrected itself despite Obama. It would have happened much faster if he didn't spend so much. (same thing happened during the Great Depression).

Obama was such a good president that he received almost 4 million LESS votes than he did the first election.

Trump was such a bad president that he received 11.25 million MORE votes than he did the first election. No incumbent has ever lost a reelection bid when receiving more votes than previously. Just another anecdote pointing to the idea that Biden cheated. The mules narrative is being investigated. Not saying it's true, but will be interesting to see what happens.

You're aligned with the crazies ........and that doesn't stop you. Doesn't bother you.

The courts. The AG and his appointed lawyers at DOJ. His campaign manager. WH counsel. His advisors. All believed he lost the election. Not you.

All you've got is anecdotal evidence......and that even sucks........but that's enough for you.

I'll give you credit. Others here believe the way you do but won't say it out loud. I'm not sure that makes you look much better.
Deep state RINOs. Crenshaw, Luttig and Cornyn are now part of the team.

Reactions: indy35

And you don’t think you’re aligned with the crazies? Impressive lack of self awareness, Bob.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Are you kidding me, Obama was making the necessary economic moves before he was sworn in. To get out of recessions/depressions, they just don’t heal on their own. Polices have to and were enacted. Twice as long? Man there was positive job growth each month for 7 out 8 years. It did not take 8 years for positive job growth. Perhaps I should give Chump credit for not needing up what Obama did.

In office for 8 years, thus the NET results you are repeating from your CNN news freinds took 8 years. Obviously it did not happen all at once.

My point was that the result was slower, some due to his admin (cars), but mostly due to the economy reviving on its own & important: **the actions of Federal Reserve setting money market rates incredibly low.....that it why the growth you are talking about came in SMALL incremental positive steps. Alot due to Fed Reserve.

Trumps moves made economy roar pre-pandemic, even though he had no help from the Fed.

Both did well for the economy. One was better & it wasn't Pres. o.

• Love
Wrong. Unemployment rates stagnated the last two years under Obama and first year under Trump. Once Trump enacted his policies, unemployment rates went down faster again.

Saving the auto industry is an accomplishment? They should have gone under. By bailing them out, it rewarded bad behavior. Much of the auto industry is in trouble again, we just don't hear about it. I have a lot of friends in the auto industry and things are not good.
You are wrong of course. Obama created more jobs the last 3 years than Chump’s 1st 3. Another false BS Faux News and the right wingers used to say when Obama was creating these jobs was that the numbers did account for people not actively looking for work. They didn’t that when jobs were created under Chump. If the auto industry went under where are you going to purchase cars. Plus all the jobs that would have lost. Millions of people work in these plants and supplier plants. To say Obama was a terrible president is quite a stretch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wrong. Unemployment rates stagnated the last two years under Obama and first year under Trump. Once Trump enacted his policies, unemployment rates went down faster again.
This is incorrect.

Jan 2015 - 5.7%
Jan 2017 - 4.7%
Jan 2018 - 4.0%
TRUMP'S POLICIES TAKE EFFECT
Jan 2019 - 4.0%
Feb 2020 - 3.5%
COVID

So, in the "stagnant" last two years of Obama and first year of Trump unemployment rate dropped by 1.7 points (a little over half a point per year). Trump managed another .5 points between Jan 2018 and the beginning of COVID (a little less than .5 points per year). Or, give him .5 points on the nose, since Jan 2020 was also 3.5%. It's still not as good as the last two years of Obama and first of Trump. So, no, unemployment rates did not go "down faster again" after Trump enacted his policies. They, in fact, went down slower.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me, Obama was making the necessary economic moves before he was sworn in. To get out of recessions/depressions, they just don’t heal on their own. Polices have to and were enacted. Twice as long? Man there was positive job growth each month for 7 out 8 years. It did not take 8 years for positive job growth. Perhaps I should give Chump credit for not needing up what Obama did.
Please elaborate

This is incorrect.

Jan 2015 - 5.7%
Jan 2017 - 4.7%
Trump's tax reform plan was signed into law in December 2017
Jan 2018 - 4.0%
Jan 2019 - 4.0%
Feb 2020 - 3.5%
COVID

So, in the "stagnant" last two years of Obama and first year of Trump unemployment rate dropped by 1.7 points (a little over half a point per year). Trump managed another .5 points between Jan 2018 and the beginning of COVID (a little less than .5 points per year). Or, give him .5 points on the nose, since Jan 2020 was also 3.5%. It's still not as good as the last two years of Obama and first of Trump. So, no, unemployment rates did not go "down faster again" after Trump enacted his policies. They, in fact, went down slower.

Trump's tax reform plan was signed into law in December 2017
Great. And approximately one year later (Jan 2019), the unemployment rate had not changed and then reduced slower than it had during the end of the Obama administration and during the first year of Trump's administration, which, as you've verified, was before the tax reform plan took effect. I'm not sure how you correcting me by one month has any effect here. 03's statement is still, demonstrably, false.

Great. And approximately one year later (Jan 2019), the unemployment rate had not changed and then reduced slower than it had during the end of the Obama administration and during the first year of Trump's administration, which, as you've verified, was before the tax reform plan took effect. I'm not sure how you correcting me by one month has any effect here. 03's statement is still, demonstrably, false.
What you stated suggested the change took place in the middle of 2018…not true. That is all.

What you stated suggested the change took place in the middle of 2018…not true. That is all.
It was not my intention, and, though I can see how the list could, perhaps, be interpreted that way, I clearly didn't actually say that. I, in fact, didn't put a specific date on when Trump's tax cuts took effect, you made that presumption yourself. The text that follows the list also makes clear that I was giving Trump credit for all of 2018, in accordance with the time frame laid out by 03. That said, you're correct about the signing date of the TCJA. My apologies if I wasn't clear.

Last edited:

What a dumb response.

It's being investigated by the states. They had a hearing and was presented the data. Now they are looking into it from what I understand.

I have my gut, and my gut tells me that it's practically impossible for Biden to have won if Trump picked up over 11 million votes. NO way. There's real teeth to the mule issue too. Hopefully it gets pursued to the fullest.

IMO, the Democrats knew that the mules scheme won them an unwinnable election, which is why they tried so hard to federalize elections. They'd be able to legalize what they did to almost never lose again.

Last edited:
In office for 8 years, thus the NET results you are repeating from your CNN news freinds took 8 years. Obviously it did not happen all at once.

My point was that the result was slower, some due to his admin (cars), but mostly due to the economy reviving on its own & important: **the actions of Federal Reserve setting money market rates incredibly low.....that it why the growth you are talking about came in SMALL incremental positive steps. Alot due to Fed Reserve.

Trumps moves made economy roar pre-pandemic, even though he had no help from the Fed.

Both did well for the economy. One was better & it wasn't Pres. o.
Bingo

You are wrong of course. Obama created more jobs the last 3 years than Chump’s 1st 3. Another false BS Faux News and the right wingers used to say when Obama was creating these jobs was that the numbers did account for people not actively looking for work. They didn’t that when jobs were created under Chump. If the auto industry went under where are you going to purchase cars. Plus all the jobs that would have lost. Millions of people work in these plants and supplier plants. To say Obama was a terrible president is quite a stretch.

Please tell me you understand that when there's a huge number of people unemployed it's much easier to get large numbers of people jobs. This is how the fake news gets you. They give you a metric that in no way is an equal comparison. You need to look at the GDP growth. It was stagnating under Obama and Trump got it going again. THAT'S why there was record unemployment. RECORD.

If you take out the pandemic year (because any HONEST person would understand that the pandemic was out of his control as was shutting down the economy was out of his control) Trump's average GDP growth was 2.5. To make this a fair comparison, I will also remove the first year for Obama since he didn't create the economic downturn. Thus, Obama's GDP growth average is 2.2 (vs 1.62 if you include his first year). Still not as good as Trump. Trump never had a year of GDP growth under 2.2. Obama had 3 years near 1.6. 2011, 2013, and 2016.

Obama did some stuff as it's been pointed out, but the things he did were not great for getting the economy going, and HORRIBLE for inflation and price of goods. Thus, terrible president.

This is incorrect.

Jan 2015 - 5.7%
Jan 2017 - 4.7%
Jan 2018 - 4.0%
Jan 2019 - 4.0%
Feb 2020 - 3.5%
COVID

Yes, I was confusing GDP with job growth. I tend to get ahead of myself.

However, as Gunner pointed out. The tax cuts took place in late 2017 so i FIFY.

Jan 2015 - 5.7%
Jan 2017 - 4.7%
Jan 2018 - 4.0%
Jan 2019 - 4.0%
Feb 2020 - 3.5%
COVID

I find it absolutely incredible that he was able to maintain job growth at those rates when unemployment was relatively low.

Because there were less people unemployed. Good lord, this isn't rocket science!

Reactions: SKYDOG
He coordinated his economic team with the best economic minds in the country to put together the 2nd economic relief package. That is how the Recovery Act was all set to go almost a month after being sworn in.
The recovery act slowed growth. Government spending always does. It doesn't work.

Yes, I was confusing GDP with job growth. I tend to get ahead of myself.

However, as Gunner pointed out. The tax cuts took place in late 2017 so i FIFY.
agreed, so those tax cuts don’t get credit for the unemployment drop from Jan 2017-Jan 2018 because they hadn’t taken effect, yet. Trump got us from 4% to 3.5% in a year before Covid hit. Good for him. Still not as good as Obama (not here to argue the reasons, was just correcting a factual error in the numbers), but you’ve corrected yourself, so we’re good.

Though it’s interesting that you and BNI were specifically discussing unemployment and you were saying Trump was better on that metric. Now that you can’t use that one anymore, you have pivoted to say unemployment doesn’t matter and you have to look at GDP growth. I’d argue both are important as are many other economic metrics, so looking at only one can’t really tell us the full picture of the Impact of certain policies. Just got a bit of a chuckle out of that pivot.

Last edited:
Because there were less people unemployed. Good lord, this isn't rocket science!
Again, I’m not here to argue the reasons the rate changed, just to point out that it did and in the opposite direction from your claim in your original statement. Also again, though, you‘ve already corrected your previous statement, so it’s no longer relevant.

agreed, so those tax cuts don’t get credit for the unemployment drop from Jan 2017-Jan 2018 because they hadn’t taken effect, yet. Trump got us from 4% to 3.5% in a year before Covid hit. Good for him. Still not as good as Obama (not here to argue the reasons, was just correcting a factual error in the numbers), but you’ve corrected yourself, so we’re good.
Again, you're comparing someone who was trying to grow jobs when we had very high unemployment, vs someone that took over and got unemployment to record lows. It's much easier to have higher job growth when there's 11 million unemployed vs 7 million no?

Again, you're comparing someone who was trying to grow jobs when we had very high unemployment, vs someone that took over and got unemployment to record lows. It's much easier to have higher job growth when there's 11 million unemployed vs 7 million no?
I don’t know why you think I don’t understand this. I’m not comparing them, I just pointed out that YOUR comparison was wrong.

By the way, 3.5%, while low by historical standards, is NOT a record unless you arbitrarily limit the time frame you consider. I know Trump likes to say everything he did was a record, but he’s wrong on this one.

I don’t know why you think I don’t understand this. I’m not comparing them, I just pointed out that YOUR comparison was wrong.

By the way, 3.5%, while low by historical standards, is NOT a record unless you arbitrarily limit the time frame you consider. I know Trump likes to say everything he did was a record, but he’s wrong on this one.
I was actually going to give your comment a thumbs up until the last paragraph. It was a record low. Not sure why you have to diminish it with some bs time frame argument.

What a dumb response.

It's being investigated by the states. They had a hearing and was presented the data. Now they are looking into it from what I understand.

I have my gut, and my gut tells me that it's practically impossible for Biden to have won if Trump picked up over 11 million votes. NO way. There's real teeth to the mule issue too. Hopefully it gets pursued to the fullest.

IMO, the Democrats knew that the mules scheme won them an unwinnable election, which is why they tried so hard to federalize elections. They'd be able to legalize what they did to almost never lose again.
My response was dumb. Ok.

Do you have a link that says the states are investigating......what .....the accusations from the movie? "They" had a hearing? "They" are looking into it? Who is they? Over a year and a half and "they" are still searching? Do you plan on carrying this to your grave......all because you cannot admit defeat? It doesn't show weakness.....that which trump has convinced you is not allowable. It would show you are a citizen of a democratic republic that follows the rules and accepts the results of an election no matter how much you hate the winner. It's called being an adult for goodness sake.

My response was dumb.......but your gut knows the real truth. Do we get to use that reasoning to counter other arguments you may have? That's what it's come down to. Don't have any facts, just a gut feeling.

The mules movie doesn't show that people dropped off ballots, it just shows they were in the area. In some states it's not even illegal if they were. It's bad science, bad analysis, trying to make the facts fit a theory.

All of that doesn't even matter as there is no mechanism to put trump in the WH. What you're doing is looney because your goal cannot happen, period. Yes, you are one of the crazies, like kraken and Rudy and Bannon and Stone. Maybe if you admit it to yourself you can drop it.

People voted in droves because they did not want trump back in the WH. Hell people here even recognize what he is and don't want to vote for him again. His approval levels were abysmal for his entire term. But you just can't believe more people voted for someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
My response was dumb. Ok.

Do you have a link that says the states are investigating......what .....the accusations from the movie? "They" had a hearing? "They" are looking into it? Who is they? Over a year and a half and "they" are still searching? Do you plan on carrying this to your grave......all because you cannot admit defeat? It doesn't show weakness.....that which trump has convinced you is not allowable. It would show you are a citizen of a democratic republic that follows the rules and accepts the results of an election no matter how much you hate the winner. It's called being an adult for goodness sake.

My response was dumb.......but your gut knows the real truth. Do we get to use that reasoning to counter other arguments you may have? That's what it's come down to. Don't have any facts, just a gut feeling.

The mules movie doesn't show that people dropped off ballots, it just shows they were in the area. In some states it's not even illegal if they were. It's bad science, bad analysis, trying to make the facts fit a theory.

All of that doesn't even matter as there is no mechanism to put trump in the WH. What you're doing is looney because your goal cannot happen, period. Yes, you are one of the crazies, like kraken and Rudy and Bannon and Stone. Maybe if you admit it to yourself you can drop it.

People voted in droves because they did not want trump back in the WH. Hell people here even recognize what he is and don't want to vote for him again. His approval levels were abysmal for his entire term. But you just can't believe more people voted for someone else.
Yes, your response was dumb by bringing up the pillow guy etc. Very dumb.

Yes, your response was dumb by bringing up the pillow guy etc. Very dumb.
That's all you got? Could you possibly answer one question?

It's dumb? He's THE number one election conspiracy proponent. He's the guy. He believes as you do. He believes it so much he's losing tens of millions of dollars.

I get you would rather not be associated with him, but it's actually appropriate to bring him up when discussing the investigations into fraud by the right. He's the king.

I was actually going to give your comment a thumbs up until the last paragraph. It was a record low. Not sure why you have to diminish it with some bs time frame argument.
1929, 1943, 1944, 1945, 1951, 1952, 1968

And I'm not diminishing anything. Your statement was just factually wrong.

So I guess your conspiracy theory is running out of steam. You're down to mules and your gut. Haha
Running out of steam? The mules issue has just been arisen. It's a very viable theory too. I have no doubt it's one of the reasons Biden won.

You do understand that this actually happened right? There were morons that video tapped themselves, bragging that they were doing this. I just didn't realize it was this large of scale.

Running out of steam? The mules issue has just been arisen. It's a very viable theory too. I have no doubt it's one of the reasons Biden won.

You do understand that this actually happened right? There were morons that video tapped themselves, bragging that they were doing this. I just didn't realize it was this large of scale.
Lol. No, it didn't. Not to mention the BS geotracking data, or the ridiculous conclusions drawn from the videos, or that ballot harvesting is actually legal in some of the states.........mules says nothing......nothing about the ballots themselves. How the hell do you get......what, 400k legitimate ballots with a bar code on the right paper and the right envelope........forge all those signatures correctly and get them approved by an election official........and not have them not be a duplicate of the person who really voted?

You're acting just like trump. Legitimate concerns get proved wrong and you turn to anybody.......and believe anything.......to get the win and not have to admit you lost.

Good lesson for the kids.

Lol. No, it didn't. Not to mention the BS geotracking data, or the ridiculous conclusions drawn from the videos, or that ballot harvesting is actually legal in some of the states.........mules says nothing......nothing about the ballots themselves. How the hell do you get......what, 400k legitimate ballots with a bar code on the right paper and the right envelope........forge all those signatures correctly and get them approved by an election official........and not have them not be a duplicate of the person who really voted?

You're acting just like trump. Legitimate concerns get proved wrong and you turn to anybody.......and believe anything.......to get the win and not have to admit you lost.

Good lesson for the kids.
Ballot harvesting is not legal in ANY of the states in question (Minny, Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin). Not only that. It's illegal to pay someone for their ballot in 100% of the states, which is what these people were doing.

This dude is literally bragging about having 300 ballots in his car during the day. Then later said he was still hustling and collecting ballots at 2am. THAT'S NOT LEGAL IN MINNESOTA. Only shitty states like California allows crazy shit like that. In fact, there are a few counties in Cali that were always Republican until they allowed ballot harvesting and it's never been close since. Dems carry those counties strong. Ballot harvesting is the worst fraud to voting that we know.

Geo tracking data is more accurate than you think. Just because some newspaper articles were able to find some "experts" (of whom they don't name) to say it's not that accurate doesn't change anything. The criteria for being a mule in the 2000 mules scenario is so stringent, it would be near impossible to accidentally target someone that wasn't harvesting.

mules says nothing......nothing about the ballots themselves. How the hell do you get......what, 400k legitimate ballots with a bar code on the right paper and the right envelope........forge all those signatures correctly and get them approved by an election official........and not have them not be a duplicate of the person who really voted?
🤦‍♂️ Pretty sure the film did say something about it, but whatever. Nobody said the ballots themselves were forged. The ballots were mail in ballots. Legal when filled out and signed by the owner. Made illegal once they took payment for their vote and or handed that ballot over to a harvester that isn't a family member. Legal ballots made illegal because of improper handling and or taking money for their vote. It's near the perfect crime because simply looking at the ballot will not show anything wrong. Without the geo tracking and video, it would be near impossible to prove. If you don't think people are willing to take money for their vote, you're insane. Especially during covid when people had to not go to work for long periods of time.

A huge thing that these harvesters would do is go to nursing homes to people that aren't mentally there anymore, request a ballot, fill it out for them and have the person sign them. Boom, a ballot that looks legal, but not in any way.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
Health care never should be a Govt responsibility.

Exceptions: caring for military, disabled & mentally ill. drug recovery.

Rest of us - refund all money paid in, including match & leave people free to manage it themselves.

That's an interesting thought experiment.

I am not sure if it should be a government "responsibility," but in theory, a mandatory insurance should achieve the lowest average premium for everyone, and only government has the authority to do that.

Let me take a step back. I am usually not a fan of government-run programs. They tend to be wasteful. However, the problem with insurance is the selection bias. Healthy people might choose to take the risk and don't get insurance, so if left only voluntary, those who choose to have insurance might biased towards the sick, which in turn drive up the premium, which in turn force the mostly healthy to stay off insurance, which increase the toxicity of the pool. A vicious cycle.

So just like fire department is best run by public money instead of private (and it is basically everywhere), it might be argued that governments should provide health insurance for all. Healthcare is more complicated though. I haven't thought deeply about it, but it might be helpful for the government to provide some level of healthcare, just so that there is competition, and it can serve as a credible benchmark for the insurance.

Ballot harvesting is not legal in ANY of the states in question (Minny, Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin). Not only that. It's illegal to pay someone for their ballot in 100% of the states, which is what these people were doing.

This dude is literally bragging about having 300 ballots in his car during the day. Then later said he was still hustling and collecting ballots at 2am. THAT'S NOT LEGAL IN MINNESOTA. Only shitty states like California allows crazy shit like that. In fact, there are a few counties in Cali that were always Republican until they allowed ballot harvesting and it's never been close since. Dems carry those counties strong. Ballot harvesting is the worst fraud to voting that we know.

Geo tracking data is more accurate than you think. Just because some newspaper articles were able to find some "experts" (of whom they don't name) to say it's not that accurate doesn't change anything. The criteria for being a mule in the 2000 mules scenario is so stringent, it would be near impossible to accidentally target someone that wasn't harvesting.

🤦‍♂️ Pretty sure the film did say something about it, but whatever. Nobody said the ballots themselves were forged. The ballots were mail in ballots. Legal when filled out and signed by the owner. Made illegal once they took payment for their vote and or handed that ballot over to a harvester that isn't a family member. Legal ballots made illegal because of improper handling and or taking money for their vote. It's near the perfect crime because simply looking at the ballot will not show anything wrong. Without the geo tracking and video, it would be near impossible to prove. If you don't think people are willing to take money for their vote, you're insane. Especially during covid when people had to not go to work for long periods of time.

A huge thing that these harvesters would do is go to nursing homes to people that aren't mentally there anymore, request a ballot, fill it out for them and have the person sign them. Boom, a ballot that looks legal, but not in any way.
You know the Veritas story was complete bullshit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT