ADVERTISEMENT

Is Coach Matt Painter Married

Coach Painter was married to Jerri Lynn Uhrig with whom he had one child, Emma. Braydon Painter is Coach Painter's child from a previous relationship while Maggie is Jerri's child from a previous relationship. He is now married to Sherri. So it is confusing.
I went to Wikipedia.

Who's on first? "So it is confusing." Google 'Abbott & Costello, who's on first'

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bethboilerfan
So Brayden Painter is Matt Painter's son. So who is Brayden Painter's mother? It is all very confusing to me. I am not nosey just curious. Brayden seems like a great kid.
I find your curiosity curious, so hoping to sate it here:

During the NCAA run in '19 I stumbled on to Brayden's mom's Twitter account...https://mobile.twitter.com/kimlei71?lang=en

Apparently she is a Purdue alum and an ardent fan/supporter of Boilermaker athletics. I think she lives in the Lafayette/Greater Lafayette area.

There are several links/retweets of and to CMP interviews and press conference clips, so it seems she and Matt are good.

Don't really know anything else about her other than that she is Brayden Painter's mom.

Reactions: Missouri Boiler

Personal life​

Painter has been married to his wife Sherry since October 2018. He has three children: Maggie, Brayden and Emma Painter.[7] Matt Painter is not related to former Purdue quarterback Curtis Painter.[8]

Interesting that it says that we made the NIT in 2020. Did they release actual brackets or team lists for the tournaments after everything got cancelled?

Reactions: West James
Interesting that it says that we made the NIT in 2020. Did they release actual brackets or team lists for the tournaments after everything got cancelled?
I can tell you this about Wikipedia, they aren't always right, & have been known to put their own spin/opinion/half truths & one sided data & facts up, just to get their point/view across, political & otherwise.

For a little general & quick reference information, they can be ok, but don't trust them with anything political, objectionable or very important/life dependent. I would cross reference their data/use other data sources, before taking their data like that for granted/fact.

Once bitten

Twice Shy

Anyone can edit or create a Wikipedia post, it is not the best place to conduct research in MHO.

Anyone can edit or create a Wikipedia post, it is not the best place to conduct research in MHO.
That was the case a couple of years ago, but didn't they alter the ease of putting up information by anonymous people/sources, & make it harder to falsify info for them to print? Either way, be careful what you take from that site, especially politically. It can be like going to the IU Star, & expecting honest reporting on everything Purdue.

I am only posting so those who have him on ignore so not have to see his post
"I am only posting so my head doctor meds don't work anymore, & I am tired of trying to climb these pink, padded walls all night."

Sincerely

IUhaterade/gd4nothin'/Eve/ect.,ect... :)

Actually I have never met Brayden. I just have noticed him posting the kindest things on facebook and tweets over the last few years about family and Purdue related topics. His parents must be proud.
I had the luck of having Brayden as a student a few years ago and he is one of the kindest kiddos I have ever had. He and I enjoyed long chats about Purdue sports and the kid just permeates Boiler spirit...I think he and Leroy spent a lot of time together when he was little!

His mother is a very kind woman as well and both Matt and she did a wonderful job raising their children in a split household. Both attended school functions and I saw Matt a number of times at the school to pick up his kiddos.
I'm also lucky enough to run into Brayden every once in a while and he is the kind of person who treats everyone like they are his best friend. Special young man.

I had the luck of having Brayden as a student a few years ago and he is one of the kindest kiddos I have ever had. He and I enjoyed long chats about Purdue sports and the kid just permeates Boiler spirit...I think he and Leroy spent a lot of time together when he was little!

His mother is a very kind woman as well and both Matt and she did a wonderful job raising their children in a split household. Both attended school functions and I saw Matt a number of times at the school to pick up his kiddos.
I'm also lucky enough to run into Brayden every once in a while and he is the kind of person who treats everyone like they are his best friend. Special young man.
Very very nice post.

Wonderful to hear, JDB.....thanks for the insights.

You didn't happen to offer young Brayden any extra credit if he told his Dad to try "you-know-what," did you? :)

TGIF, and have a safe and happy Labor Day holiday, folks.

Wonderful to hear, JDB.....thanks for the insights.

You didn't happen to offer young Brayden any extra credit if he told his Dad to try "you-know-what," did you? :)

TGIF, and have a safe and happy Labor Day holiday, folks.
HAHA nope! Brayden didn't need any extra credit in my course. Always was an A student for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT