ADVERTISEMENT

Irving to Minnesota

He wouldn’t have seen the field for years. King and Tirek got this covered for a while. Not a big loss.
I would think it important to get a tailback every year. Even if the guys we have are top-notch. I'm sure we have a plan B.

He might be referring to Byron Threats who is listed as an athlete but was told could be a running back at Purdue

He may very well play running back early, but he has the potential to be one of the best corners in the Big. Absolute athlete and so smooth. Reminds me a lot of Allen. But it never hurts to have somebody that can do offense, defense, or special teams. I was really excited with his commitment to Purdue.

He may very well play running back early, but he has the potential to be one of the best corners in the Big. Absolute athlete and so smooth. Reminds me a lot of Allen. But it never hurts to have somebody that can do offense, defense, or special teams. I was really excited with his commitment to Purdue.
Yeah, we did someone who made the HOF that could play offense, defense and special teams and showed it all in a game against IU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT